bdanv

Battle Royale - Turn Tracking Thread (TTT)

429 posts in this topic

:cmn:

This bug is not allowed: On the turn a terraformer completes its terraforming task, its "flag" will be grayed out indicating that it has moved. Clicking on and activating the terraformer will allow a new terraforming command to be issued to the terraformer with the correct number of turns to completion displayed. Clicking on and activating the terraformer again, cancelling its new orders; at this point, the terraformer will have regained one movement point. Using the more advanced technique of this bug is also disallowed.

Considering the game has already started, a new rule can be added only if you all agree upon it, so please state you vote on this matter.

Zsozso considering it an exploit, I shall trust his expertise and experience in MP to help determine what is fair or not. No clicking then!

Zsozso forgot to post. But let's go!

:arr:

2108 to Legion Prime

ok then, i will ban the former trick for this game. the new rule will be added to the first post of the TTT!

2108 to Zsozso. Bdanv, do you know anyone who's interested in an unofficial multiplayer over TCP/IP this weekend? Just to knock the rust off, mostly.

"unofficial" meaning a non-ladder game?

the best way to find an opponent should be posting on this thread. you should know by now that i'm reading every thread in the SMAC section. i would've fund your post there for sure.

this thread should be used only for discussions about the Battle Royale game.

Edited by bdanv

2112 to Legion prime

Wow, you Guys were fast this time! But I'm taking a few days off, am in Paris and saw President Sarkozy and the marching of troops today.:clapper:

2113 to Legion Prime

Ha ha, the powergraph tightens!! Interesting!