Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ctp1adddict

message to Dale

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I had sent a message to (hexagonian) about  getting his mod cradle 4 to work with call to power  2 here. kirner  on this forum  told me that he is not hex  and to contact Dale here as he may be able to assist me or help me get the cradle 4 mod to work as well as the medmods for call to power 1  or 2.  I tried following the mods instructions to get them to be playable but did not get far and may have had a few errors along the way attempting to get these mods to be playable. the game regular game works fine, just cannot play the mods. Can you please tell me how to properly install the mods so they can be playable please? I am asking in here as I can only send one message at a  time on this forum.  

Hi mate. I'm really sorry, but I haven't played ctp in like 10 years! I don't know where Hex went, nor do I remember how to install his mods.

Good luck though.

I'm afraid contacting Hex would not be possible, he's doing fine last I heard but he retired from all the gaming stuff some years ago. With regards to CtP2, you might be able to get some help at Apolyton, there are a few people keeping it alive in a very impressive way.

Hi, recently this week I have been speaking to HEX in the private email system in this forum. I am waiting for him to respond back as he gave me directions on how to get the mod to play HOWEVER I tried what he said and it failed so just letting you know, he is still here. I have already tried the apolyton website to ask for help and its been a year or more, no response from anyone.