Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
E_T

Rimworld Beta 19

5 posts in this topic

Beta 19 has been out for a bit and it has some new things.  Bridges, Watermill Generators and a few more goodies.  And a lot of Mods have gotten updated for it as well.  It has also been ported over to 64bit and seems to run very well.

The Much anticipated 1.0 "Full Release" is approaching in a few more months.  The price after release is going to go up but anyone whom already has a current copy (at current prices) gets grandfathered in.

I have been playing a lot of this recently.  My current game has over 130 mods on it (I was inspired by Yeti's B18 100+ mods game, check it out on YouTube).  Although, it takes F..O..R..E..V..E..R to load them all once I start the game up (or add a new mod, which I have been doing daily... ), but it runs fairly well... 

Check it out.

Version 1.0 being released on October 17, 2018 - with also a price increase at the same time. Tough decision for me as I had not planned on spending any more on games until Christmas.

https://ludeon.com/blog/

If you buy it before it's released, you get the current (lower) price to have to pay.  But it you wait...

Turns out that the price increase isn't that bad. Went from 33.99 to 39.99 CAD on Steam - so I'm guessing it went up $5 USD.

Not as bad as the $9 CAD increase that Factorio had (though I got that before the price increase) or the DOUBLING of the price that Ark Survival Evolved had... (still can't believe they did that).