Nikolai

Civ6 for $12 (Humble Monthly)

6 posts in this topic

I just got it through this. Been playing the scenarios from the dlc over the weekend. The Australia one seems kind of meh, the Viking one I found interesting.

Hah, the Aussie scenario is the one I liked best. 

I think it would have worked better with a slightly larger map, lower move rates, and much more turns. 

Also, some more elaborate briefing regarding, for example, the perils of the desert; and have explorers earn exp from exploration, and have one promotion tree improving sight and move, and another lowering effects from the random events.

Well, Steam had a big sale on Civ 6 as well as R&F.  Got the Digital Deluxe that included all of the Civs.  Had to let my laptop run over night to download it all.  All total, around $40.

Doesn't work on my laptop (where as, Stellaris and a heavily modded Rimworld both do)...

It now joins the other two games that I've purchased (Surviving Mars & Kenshi) that either don't work or are unplayable (loads and runs but...).  They will wait for the day, a few years down the road, when I get a newer computer...