Rhoth

The Calling of Nharr - Stellaris Succession Game AAR

307 posts in this topic

I will play out my turn, but yes, the game is most probably toast. Best case, I can limit our losses. Since we now have the tech for megastructures, we could perhaps go tall if we survive.

Nik's 2nd Turn - Part 7

August 2364, the war with the Pallyrian Watchers are lost. Not very harsh terms though:

QUa90Y6.jpg

November same year, we finish researching Psi Jump Drives!

IdUfkE7.jpg

June 2365, we lost our ally and federation partner when they got forced to become a signatory by the Awakened Empire. Yaaaaaaaay.......

DtW4BA1.jpg

July same year, we decide to give in to the last enemy. They now have ~80k fleet inside our borders, obliterated our secondary 10k fleet before it could escape and we just can't afford to lose our final 58k fleet to that monster. There is more enemy fleets where it came from. Now we need to sign on with the Awakened Empire I think... :( We won't be able to wage war, but we'll be protected and can think of preparing for building those megastructures, perhaps?

Bqvqujt.jpg

However...

tWUEfFt.jpg

Nik's 2nd Turn - Part 8

So, very little happens from here on and the rest of my reign. We do start researching this little thing, though:

tRi0ysA.jpg

And thus, our term is ended.

Here is the save. Are anyone going to try to continue? If so, I recommend we go for megastructures and trying to become a signatory to the Jakly - like yesterday. ;)

ontothenextpoorbastard.zip

The problem with trying to become a signatory to the Jakly is that I already told them no, so only possible in a war with them now.

So will we be able to continue, or are we dead?

I know GK might be too busy with he new house.

If we continue, it's all a waiting game for a DoW and loss. There is no way as I see it we'll be able to win another war. Had this been with Utopia we could have tried to build tall with habitats and other awesomeness, like that solar nexus thingie, but in vanilla you need a ruined megastructure to work it, and I don't we believe we have one within our borders?