godking

Minecraft Realms Server

435 posts in this topic

Ok, changed it to 1. Might need to restart, so I'll wait until you're offline.

Also:

Your node will be taken offline for scheduled maintenance on 8/22/2019 at 12:00AM EST. The maintenance window is 3 hours - please keep in mind that during this time you will be unable to use any services on these nodes.

Thanks, that did the trick - was able to access the chests and open the doors.

Hey @Sharpe, we're not really playing anymore, so we will not be continuing this server.

I will still save the world, and can transfer it to you if you like.

Sorry about that.

18 minutes ago, N35t0r said:

Hey @Sharpe, we're not really playing anymore, so we will not be continuing this server.

I will still save the world, and can transfer it to you if you like.

Sorry about that.

Understandable - sure if you can transfer the save to me I would be interested in having it - thanks.

So Minecon had some info about the upcoming 1.15 and 1.16 patches

1.15 is the bees (and bugs) patch - adding bees, honey and other bee related things but mostly fixing bugs

1.16 is the Nether update - they are adding at least 2 more biomes to the nether - with a couple new hostile mobs - only have placeholder names now.

First snapshot for the 1.16 Nether update released 

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_20w06a

Includes the 3 new biomes in the nether - the introduction of armor/weapons/tools stronger than diamond (but very hard to find in the nether as it is extremely rare and only in lava lakes - and requires both your diamond armor/weapons/tools to upgrade them and gold bars to create the new netherite armor. Netherite armor/weapons/tools float on lava and so won't be destroyed by lava it seems.

The hoglin mob has been put into the game but isn't fully functional yet (won't attack, can't breed).

2 new types of wood added - crimson stem and warped stem - already have the steps, slabs, fences, gates etc. in game - these woods won't burn.

Several new types of light - though most of them have a range of 10 instead of 14-15 like most light - except for the shroomlight - which can spawn in the crimson and warped stems it seems.

It looks good.... makes me want to play again.  Last I played was just as they added in the shipwrecks...

So the latest 1.16 snapshot added another nether biome - the "Basalt Deltas" - now spawning point of magma cubes and has lava inlets, basalt and a new block - blackstone which is the nether equivalent of cobblestone (just only available in this biome). I've been playing a world on the 1.16 snapshots though admittedly I'm avoiding the nether area until the at least the pre-release for 1.16 comes out if not the actual release (interesting world - has the major biomes within 3000 squares of spawn).

A new snapshot 20w16a added 2 new structures - one is a ruined nether portal which commonly appears in the overworld and the nether - has a chest, obsidian and netherrack.

The other new structure is a nether bastion - appears in all biomes except the basalt deltas - it is smaller version of the nether fortress and has a ruined style - there are 4 types - has chests, gold - made of blackstone - has piglin mobs that get hostile if you loot the chests or the gold even if you are wearing golden armor (hostile at all times if you aren't wearing golden armor).