Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lancer

Do you buy this? The Titanic and Olympic were switched for insurance fraud?

6 posts in this topic

Titanic 2 trailer...

Edited by Lancer

16 views and not a single reply. I can only imagine that people saw the video wasn't like 10 seconds long and abandoned ship. Oh...Oh...I lament this shallow existence. :dunno:;)

Would have helped to embed it rather than just link it. I also just generally don't bother with videos on forums most of the time.

Its an interesting subject...I thought that might carry it. :dunno: Its very well done as well. If this is a gag they put a lot of work into it. The 2nd linked video is of course a gag trailer, quite amusing.

I watched this last night, just before going to bed. It was an interesting watch, but the 'host', or whatever, was a little creepy to me, the video quality was crap, and toward the end the sound was way ahead of what the people were saying.

Now, with that out of the way....

I am a little bit of a conspiracy theorist myself, so yes, I can most definitely believe it. Plus, I think enough physical( well is a under water video actually physical?)evidence and testimony was presented to warrant a closer look. I am surprised that I have never even heard of this though.

Anyone who has paid any attention to history can see what humans are capable of, as well as examples of what they did and how they did it. Add to that the fact that how it typically works in life is that many are guilty of crimes but only a small percentage are ever actually caught. Also add that most wealthy or powerful people didn't get that way in a legitimate way. I really don't understand why everyone doesn't automagically question what they are told when you keep those things in mind.

And yes, I also wholeheartedly believe that 9/11 was something that they let happen so that they could achieve their goals. I'm not saying that they demo'd the building, but that they knew it was coming, moved as much as possible out of the way, and just let it happen. And again, how someone could watch Loose Change: Second Edition

and not come away with at least a shred of doubt is beyond me.

Ok, rambled enough.

Well thank you Bad Mojo, for giving it a look. I'd say the video looks like 70s England vintage. Not bad really. Regarding the host being creepy, again, I think he was English...

I watched a bit of Loose Change 1, figuring its better in the proper sequence. That stuff worries the hell out of me, so I didn't watch it all. Kind of like some people don't watch scary movies, well this scares me. One would think that as soon as a decent man got to be president he would find this out and make it public, if true. Still I suppose I'm hanging on to the hope that terrorists knocked down those buildings. If not then the US government is the terrorists. That would be bad.

Edited by Lancer