Dale

Dale's thread to complain about stuff

248 posts in this topic

That is very cool Dale, though Geo might have a tough time finding t h r e e telephone poles placed in a triangle.

Oh, plenty of olive trees where I'm goin'. Though I probably need a raised platform due to the knotty roots of that type of tree. ;)

Meh, its a little tough for Geo to fit in two 70 lb luggage and a 15 lb carry on. :dunno: Nice though, think I'll build one here on the ocean. :nod:

Try a 10-12 kg backpack and 4-5 kg hand luggage.

I tend to travel 'light', as Nugog may attest. ;)

Apart from 1 episode season 4 was pretty disappointing don't you think?

Apart from 1 episode season 4 was pretty disappointing don't you think?

There were some good parts, but yeah not their best. Seemed very drawn out.

Just like the books. Takes 3 pages to say 2 words.....

Don't sleep on a hill or next to a billiards parlor...

Hey enough of that! This thread is for complaints only!

Ooh, meta! Dale is complaining about the complaint thread. ;)

:lol:@a couple of the responses here.

Ooh, meta! Dale is complaining about the complaint thread. ;)

;)

Dale has no right complaining about his complaints thread!:doitnow!: It's posted and now lives it's own (unfulfilled) life! <----meta-meta-complaining in action.

So some of you know I'm a cub leader. When I joined up I was told, "Don't worry, it's only 2 hours a week volunteering".

BS!!!!

Tuesday: term 3 planning meeting 8-10pm

Wednesday: Group Council 6:30-9:30pm

Thursday: cub meeting 6:30-8:30pm

2 hours a week my ass!

But in saying that, it IS great fun. :)

Sorry to hear that. :(

:( Sorry GK. Hope everything goes okay.

OK, bad things come in 3's.

#3 just hit.

#1 - lost my job

#2 - mom has kidney cancer

#3 - The lady we are adopting a child from appears to have been lying about her due date. We made all the schedule etc. assuming we would have to travel from June 24-July 10th or so, including time off my wife's work, and job interviews for me, etc. However, she lied to get extra money for health care, so she isn't due on the 26th (less than a week away) but instead due on July 18th...... throwing all our planning and scheduling right to hell and back again.

This had better be the end, 'caus if there is a #4 I am going to be really pissed.

Hang in there amigo.

It's 00:20. For the first time in about 30 hours, I've been able to get on the internet.

My connection during nighttime hours continues to get worse.

Yesterday, power was off from 06:00 to 20:30. Lancer and Dolores fled to Tagbilaran. I don't know whether power there was on, or if the big malls just fired up their generators.

Malls had generators of course. Stayed at ICM, ate at Frankies a couple times. Gals and kids went to movie while I wandered around. Pretty good day overall. :b: But! It wasn't great! (Gotta complain about something.)

Between May 30-June 15, I placed three orders via Amazon totaling 32 items. All deliveries are to the US:

Delivered: 20

Overdue: 4 [one was due June 7!]

Due today: 3

Not yet due: 5 [last due date July 8 -- 3+ weeks!]

Papa Mente will be gathering them up for me, putting them all into a single box, maybe topping it off with some new used clothing and shipping it here.

I wish I had a fulfilling job. I'm so sick of doing nothing that matters. I just took a 3 hour lunch because I could and no one gives a damn. Sounds great but it is really old. I just didn't come to work yesterday. It's sad that I get way more fulfillment and satisfaction from delivering pizza than I do serving in the AF.