Arnelos

Pop Growth

35 posts in this topic

Congratulations Arnelos and family. :)

Congrats Arni and family. So happy for you two. :)

So happy to hear this!:)

Congrats!

And we need pics!

D

:relief: Congratulations, had a close call with my daughter too, glad it's all good :)

Son was born yesterday afternoon. Delivery mostly went really really well (as in super super quick for a first delivery), but he had trouble breathing at first. Brief problem, but quite scary. A test immediately afterward indicated no actual oxygen deficiency (whew) and it was brief, but they kept the baby in a warmer for a couple minutes even after he started crying before handing him back to my wife (though I got to hold his hand during that). All seems happy & healthy now, though, and my wife & baby are resting in the hospital.

I'm stopping by home to grab her a few things and figured I'd log in here while I'm at it. I probably won't be back on here before Saturday.

Cheers, all.

Wonderful, Congratulations to you and yours! :D

Congratulations, Arnelos. :D

When can we expect his first post? :cute:

Got home a couple hours ago. Baby definitely did not enjoy the ride (and cried the whole way), but calmed down quick after getting into mom's arms and being fed after the trip.

We've got both of our parents hanging around this evening and a pediatric appointment tomorrow morning, but I should be able to at least look at fantasy football stuff sometime tomorrow afternoon. :)

Seriously, more important stuff right in front of you.

Take care of business at home, we will still be here.

And so much happiness on congratulations.