Zack

Bringin' tha Sexy: Ask the Zack

359 posts in this topic

Ask me any question about yourself, any trouble you may be having, what is going to happen to you in the future, etc. You can ask me anything, and you will get an answer!

z4ck, I don't like to step away from the computer for very long, and think the very notion of trying to pick up women online is retarded.

How might I bring the sexy into my life without dropping the hermit thing I'm into?

Am I going to heaven when I die

Only if your next post has a :broc: in it.

z4ck' date=' I don't like to step away from the computer for very long, and think the very notion of trying to pick up women online is retarded.

How might I bring the sexy into my life without dropping the hermit thing I'm into?[/quote']

One thing that would bring sexy into your life would be spending your time surfing the web without any pants on. Also look into buying this Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt. Above all, look to this video for inspiration:

Follow my advice, and women will be flocking to you like flies flock to steamy grogans on the lawn.

Guess you're not going to heaven. :shame:

What's going to happen in December 2012? Is it truly the end of the world?! :eeek:

What's going to happen in December 2012? Is it truly the end of the world?! :eeek:

No, it will not be the end of the world. The only thing that will happen is that Santa Clause will be headed to jail for rape and attempted murder. Santa will be replaced by Tim Allen. So, I guess that could be the end of the world, judging by how awful Tim's acting is. Don't plan on it, though. Plan on eating ice cream and taking a stroll through the park. Yes, in December.

No, it will not be the end of the world. The only thing that will happen is that Santa Clause will be headed to jail for rape and attempted murder. Santa will be replaced by Tim Allen. So, I guess that could be the end of the world, judging by how awful Tim's acting is. Don't plan on it, though. Plan on eating ice cream and taking a stroll through the park. Yes, in December.

z4ck, why should we tolerate Tim Allen, a man who became a star by revealing that he was a convicted felon coke dealer who'd done time- right before a tabloid could out him? He got a lot of positive press at the time for his "courage", and suddenly his unfunny first-season TV show wasn't on the cancelation track like 95% of all first-season TV shows. I'm still annoyed by that all theses years late.

Follow-up, if I may:

Can you get me the number of Tim Allen's agent? (I'd settle for a hook-up with Will Ferrel's agent, though.)

Them boys could sell ice to Eskimoes.

If I have two feet, but only one foot.. does that make three?

Why does the dancing broccoli suck the life out of every thread that it is a part of?

What is the glitch in the .gif file that causes the carrot smiley to not dance on some web browsers?

Should I download the file edit the .gif file and then repost it?

If you can figure out what is wrong. Since :chili: doesn't have a problem and the only difference seems to be color, maybe :chili: could be used as a reference.

Maybe I will do it when I am done with my spam spree.

I made some suggestions in one of the threads we were in recently.

Oh and the Recreation Commons is also a good place.

I would envision it being easier tomorrow when the Gods of spamming return.

Well, it helps to have a partner.

But just go into forums and look for interesting threads. Try Candle'bre. As long as you say something relevant, no one will complain and they will be happy someone is taking an interest. You can learn a lot exploring the site.

Time for me to sleep. Bye!

Edited by vyeh

Nah, I don't think I could get there hopes up, by faking interest in something that I clearly none. I will just keep bouncing around the OT for a while.

Nah, I don't think I could get there hopes up, by faking interest in something that I clearly none. I will just keep bouncing around the OT for a while.

Don't fake an interest. You might see some other games that you use to play.

Can you get me the number of Tim Allen's agent?

451-234-6969

If I have two feet' date=' but only one foot.. does that make three?[/quote']

2+1=3. So yes, I suppose.

Why does the dancing broccoli suck the life out of every thread that it is a part of?

I think you mean the chili.

What is the glitch in the .gif file that causes the carrot smiley to not dance on some web browsers?

Using Firefox.

Should I download the file edit the .gif file and then repost it?

If it makes you feel better, then I don't see why not.

Zack, do you have a girlfriend?

Not at the moment.