donald23

[Pitboss] A Call to Arms - Restart

329 posts in this topic

What happened to Rhoth:( I was enjoying him as a neighbor/rival/frienemy

Fading civ interest, I'm afraid to say. :(

Hi guys,

happy to play this game!

Hope to get the chance to get to know you all.

Hi E_T you have to do something to your system!

I am unable to play because of your firewall setting.

:viking:

Zero firewall set, it's (currently) due to NAT settings due to going though a cellular, wifi hotspot... at least, according to things I'm hearing.... sorry dude...

Sorry to report that I just finished the turn and now civ stats says we're all eliminated and won't let me log back in.

That is an error on civstats. I just checked the server and to be sure I also logged in. All seems to be working. Definitely not every one is eliminated (as the scores also show on civstats)

@Viking: I didn't do anything, except login to see that I could and to check that no new people have been eliminated like civstats mentions.

All seems good with this game. The hoster seems to have experienced connection issues yesterday, but for me it now connects like it should.

Please play on.

Sorry to report that ......... we're all eliminated .....

Ah - the omega virus. I knew it would happen. I think it was the Adders....

Ah - the omega virus. I knew it would happen. I think it was the Adders....
LOL :D

Is the game OK after the Civstats bug? There are only 24 hours on the clock and barely 1-2 players played their turns.

I keep on getting knocked off every 5 minutes...

Is the game OK after the Civstats bug? There are only 24 hours on the clock and barely 1-2 players played their turns.

Viking is AWOL. Maybe we need to pause??

Viking is down to 2 cities and they both are under siege and about to fall this turn. Maybe thats why he did not asked for pause or he did not provided a sub for him? But there is elegant solution to this: this is a team game, right? So, Viking still have a teammate. Fed, you have the password for Viking's nation, dont you? You can play the turn for him. That was the idea back then to have one and the same pass for the two nations in each team.

I will PM Fed.

I got your PM,i.e., its copy in my email, but trouble "reply" it.

I have not the Viking's password and no longer remember the game conection itself.

Perhaps with game Pitboss connection I could try a possible password.

Hmm... I think the password must be the same as yours, this was one of the requirements from BUncle. So please, try with your own password and/or password which you think might be Viking's pass if you think Viking will have nothing against.

The connection details for the game are:

ACTA

civ4.canonno.com:2056

We still need to wait patiently for England to play (7 hours left in the turn). It is the weekend and I am home today so no worries I will check again in a few hours, but if it was during the work week I would miss the turn for sure.

Nugog/Mattew said he is busy lately and if there are 24 hours to the turn end, we can go on and play as he will not complain about double moves.

I am logging in in few minutes as otherwise I will miss the turn for sure.

Nugog played. I was able to play with a little over 1 hour left. But in the future I will play once the timer goes under 24 hours if that's OK.

Another way to handle the order would be to switch position and have Blackadders go first?

We still need to wait patiently for England to play (7 hours left in the turn). It is the weekend and I am home today so no worries I will check again in a few hours, but if it was during the work week I would miss the turn for sure.

If you didn't war on others you wouldn't have this problem.

All we are saying, is give peace a chance.

:hippie:

:innocent:

:cute:

Sorry that I didn't hit my EOT, but I've been having connection problems with this game. Don't know if it's the size or what, but I don't have this problem with my other games (at this time). I think that part of the problem is my memory limits, because the HD is chattering constantly when playing this game.

So bear with me, please...