donald23

[Pitboss] A Call to Arms - Restart

329 posts in this topic

So, stuff happened, a solution was found, and the game restarted.

Which means you have to direct your game here:

civ4.canonno.com:2056

no password

Civstats link:

http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=2442

The game is at pause right now with 50 hours on the clock, that way everyone gets their bearing and we can go!

Happy civving!

:lol:

That's probably what it will take for me to survive.

RL is causing havoc with my schedule and available time etc - so can someone email me when this restarts please?

Someone who knows Nugog's e-mail should send him one that the game is restarted.

We seem to have done a slight time warp, as I HAD perviously completed turn 172 and now I find that we are at the begining (of my team's turn) of turn 171.

But it's all good, just have to figure where I was and going to...

True, we are 1 turn back. Still way greater than my last autosave which was like 45 days old before the game crashed.

O.k., looks like teams Viking and Moonshine are before Black Adders in the turn play. Viking has played and so we are waiting for Moonshine to play.

Also, I can give Dratboy the password for Rhoth OR, if we really have to, I'll play this next turn myself. I would rather not, but no need to kick to AI....

We might have problem with this. Dratboy said in another thread (TI?) that he could play only one game at a time and he choose to take nation in TI. So it might take some time before you find a partner. Calanthian is great player and is not playing in any WPC games at the moment as far as I know, so you may try your luck there.

Cr*p. Could someone contact him for me, I've got a full day today...

I saw Nugog had logged in to the game, but quickly logged off. Is it possible the game is paused and he needs someone to unpause because of diplo-screen?

Cr*p. Could someone contact him for me, I've got a full day today...

emailing and PMing him.

Hi Guys, I guess I've been volunteered for this game somehow without my prior commitment. It's just like my job in real life! :lol:

Anyway, 2metra is correct, I chose the Med and can only commit to one full time game. However, I also volunteered to be a temp sub anytime, so I can do that here too. In fact, I will actively seek for my own replacement if you like, but if anyone here can find a replacement faster, by all means. That way, you guys can get going and not worry about those unstable AI civs.

Just pm me the password if you need me! cheerio!

dratboy

Best to go and stay "clean" for now, because we should be getting someone soonish.

Moonshine STILL needs to go, before Black Adders can go...

Can someone get in touch with Nugog and CM and let them know that we are waiting for them??

But if anything, the longer they take, the longer I have to get a Rhoth replacement... :cute:

So this is a team pitboss? So I'm guessing we each have our own civ and its permanent alliances with our partner? I'll give it a shot if you need another sub. I'm an emperor level player.

So this is a team pitboss? So I'm guessing we each have our own civ and its permanent alliances with our partner? I'll give it a shot if you need another sub. I'm an emperor level player.

Yeah, we have "private" team threads that we use and are not allowed to look in the other team's threads. We started with seven, two player teams and have had one team completely eliminated and one half of another, too. The map is an OzzyKP special.

The teams:

The E_T/Rhoth Show (or just The Show)

Team Moonshine

Team Grindhouse

Team Viking

The Northern Alliance

Zeeland Old and New

Team BlackAdders

Hope you decide to join...

Great news!!! All your assumptions are correct. And we indeed need 2 subs as far as I know. 1 is for the missing E_T teammate who played Ethiopia, and the second is for Donald's teammate who was playing Ottomans.

I know SilentConfusion showed serious interest yesterday at CFC, so if you take one and he take the rest, we are good to go.

edit: crosspost with E_T

That and get moonshine up and going..

That and get moonshine up and going..

Yes. What is going on with Nugog/Moonshine? Where are you, Nugog???

I emailed him when the game was restarting and he responded.

I emailed him when the game was restarting and he responded.

What about CM, in both this and TI??

What about CM, in both this and TI??

Nugog played CM's turn in ACTA. As to TI ...:dunno: