Beta

[Pitboss] The Med - Re-Start

282 posts in this topic

I have paused the game for you, Drat, but I think you will be a bit disappointed. I know where you intend to hit and I have comparable by numbers army there. Still good way to end this all :)

Well, I did say "suicide attack". lol. anyway, that was fun. I have earned mega respect for cataphracts, but alas, took way, way too long to get to them.

Now I will discuss one possible shady move that I made in the game. After my first attack on 2metra inside dick's lands, I closed borders with Dick to get my survivors out of harm's way and live to fight another day. No idea if this is what you would call legal. It's certainly a rare thing, since it has the prerequisite of fighting an enemy within someone else's borders, plus open/friendly territory away from enemy contact. But anyway, after doing it, I began to question whether I should have. But I swear at the time, I thought it was a perfectly fine thing to do. It's still an exploit... but one that can be done in single player under the same circumstances, which is often the measuring stick of correct procedure. I have mixed feelings about this.

Later folks!

It's for sure a shady exploit. To attack somebody and deprive him of a chance to retaliate isn't what I would call a honorable combat, and I doubt it's meant to be this way. The developers can't close every little hole. I won't judge, especially since you have admitted it yourself and put its correctness under question, but I'd recommend to not doing it again. :)

Game is up again by the way. Should I play or is it officially declared over?

Thanks for the feedback, skirnir, I will follow your recommendation going forward. :) I think the game is over, but Beta hasn't put in his final thoughts yet, and maybe isn't yet aware that we've all surrendered. I think we are officially in the fun zone as far as logging in.

Well Done ninja, since you deserved the victory. You were by far the best player. I think had my civ been bigger, I might have been better placed to be a threat, bt you just had far too much by then that it was hopeless.

I guess people are just fooling around now. I just lost a city being double-moved. I can't believe somebody would do this in serious gaming, right?