Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bantams

Weird BTS Bug

7 posts in this topic

Dosnt happen all the time but.

Whilst playing BTS whenever I use my mouse to move / explore the map my game minimizes to Desktop If I use the Keyboards arrow keys Its fine.

If I reboot my PC it usually fixes it but as I only play Multiplayer games its a tad anoying if it happens in a game where take over ai is Off.

So as anyone ever had this Issue or does anyone know how to fix it?

Pc is only 6 months Old so dont think its hardware related.

Do you play in windowed mode or fullscreen?

That's strange... I have no clue as to what could be causing this :dunno: Did you spill anything on your keyboard or mouse recently?

Nope seems to work ok today Ive just reinstalled the mouse and Keyboard software.

Its very strange it can work ok for days then starts doing it then its ok again it happened yesterday When I joined pitboss games as well.

The First time it happened was in a league game a few weeks ago and I thought wtf someones using a hack so I declined the game :lol:

Fingers Crossed lets hope the re-install of the kb and mouse software have fixed it so far so good will post again if it still happens ill try to get what process is running at the time.

Google search seemed to bring up the same issue mainly with logitech mice though and mines a MS mouse and Keyboard.

Also try it with windowed mode

Run Driver Genius program found 80 driver updates and so far so good even Nuked a few ppl in a FFA with no issues so far :D

most of the update were intel ones though so weird