BigDork

BigDork's Random Thread of Randomness

2,690 posts in this topic

Replaced the video card and it worked. Its now faster than my first girlfriend too. :nod:

:b:

So this is the funniest thing I've seen in at least a few weeks. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

[video=youtube;KHoOrFdgYR8]

Its now faster than my first girlfriend too. :nod:

Hey, wait a minute. I thought she was my first girl friend! :mad: Dang!

:b:

So this is the funniest thing I've seen in at least a few weeks. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

[video=youtube;KHoOrFdgYR8]

I LOLed. A lot.

Snow Day (only about 10 inches or so, but that super fine, light, stuff that likes to blow around a lot).

No work tomorrow!

I WANT SNOW!!!! This winter has been a total disappointment.

I WANT SNOW!!!! This winter has been a total disappointment.

Spring in Syracuse.jpg

Seriously though, here is a good pic of my daughter coming down the mountain:

tearing it up.jpg

We finally got some snow a few days ago. I miss the old days before the global warming set in. There's just so much less snow now. :( And when it comes it melts away at once or gets wet and slushy.

Summer for us this year has been a complete fail. Apart from a few warm days it's been "chilly" for an Aussie summer with temps in the mid 20's for most of Jan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13948[/ATTACH]

Seriously though, here is a good pic of my daughter coming down the mountain:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13949[/ATTACH]

That looks like a lot of fun. I miss playing in the snow. ;)

We finally got some snow a few days ago. I miss the old days before the global warming set in. There's just so much less snow now. :( And when it comes it melts away at once or gets wet and slushy.

100% with ya Nik.

AMO has been in positive phase the last 15 years which means a lot less snow for Iceland, Northern Europe and the Euro Arctic. You have to take that into consideration too.

Since Xmas it has been awesome here in NZ. The men 'in the know' say it is going to last until April at least! Bring it! :)

17 inches on Sunday. Another 3-4 tonight.

Yep, got nearly the same here - nearly 17 inches (40 cm) on Sunday and another 2-4 inches (5-10cm) expected in the next 36 hours - except you're in the US and I'm in Canada ;) .

Ended up with only about 1.25 inches (3-4 cm) last night, so no big deal. Hardly even bothered to shovel it aside this morning.

Really cold the last couple of nights. I had to crawl under my top sheet for warmth. Brrrrrrr.

Well, another 8-10 inches predicted for Sunday. Far enough away that I hold no faith that it will happen like that, but interesting to see other folks reactions when they hear about it.

Looks like summer is finally arriving this weekend and next week.