BigDork

BigDork's Random Thread of Randomness

2,690 posts in this topic

Hmm..  The courthouse is close to the Buc-ee's.  Might have to visit.

In Norway, we just removed jurys this year. Too many cases of jurys and professionals disagreeing totally I think. Advertised as good for the security of the accused.

3rd chipmunk inside the house this summer (well, and spring).  Gotta figure out how they are getting in.  

It's Dale!!

1 person likes this

2 dead baby rabbits at my house.  One in the pool skimmer when we got back from Vacation (stunk real bad), the other found this morning about a foot front the front porch lying in the yard.  His brother was trying to hide by the fence; I did not see him and opened the gate.  Not sure how much that hurt him, but he ran in the back yard.  I'll probably find him in the skimmer soon.  Can rabbits swim?

yeah, but they have a problem with getting back out of the water, after falling into the pool.

rabbit trap... make a ramp, from inside the pool to the rim, so they can possibly climb out.

LOL, its not like I need to do something to INCREASE the rabbit population around here.

That just leads to more well fed coyotes meandering about hassling people and dogs.

Did the aggressive coyotes in Frisco (I'm on the border between Frisco and McKinney) make national news ~ spring of this year?

it's all a Guberment plot at making attack Coyotes... ;)