2. E_T - Native Americans

3. Beta - Portuguese

4. Rob - Dutch

5. Rhoth - Vikings

6. Viking - England

7. fed - Inca

8. Ozzy - Mali

9. Arne - Carthaginians

Large archipelago map with low water. Other terrain settings normal. Noble difficulty. No tech brokering. 22 hour turn timer after the first turn. No nukes!!

Game is on the artemis server :b:, port 2064.

Game is up and running.

Many thanks Donald! :)

Thanks Donald

Waiting on Andydog and Rhoth to play their first turn....

Oh, and Rhoth is last in the turn order.... :D

Played. Thanks Donald.

:b:

Thanks Donald! ;)

So, Arnie, how you liking Pitboss so far?

It's slow... just not as slow as PBEM.

It can be quick. If all players logged in 2 or 3 times a day to see where things are at and play their turns, the game scoots right along.

But yes - a 9 player pbem would be lucky to see 2 turns a week.

42 minutes left on the turn timer and 2 people are about to lose their turns. It's Easter Sunday, though. What's the traditional take on holidays?

I missed my turn, but I was all queued up with not much going on. So no worries.

Only the space alien left. :p

Hey Happens....

Less than 5 Minutes for the Oz man to get his turn done

As of 3400 BC, tha total newb (aka Arnelos), who is playing only his 3rd game of BTS and his very first game of BTS multiplayer, has officially won a Maryland "Victory" as defined in the original Endymion thread here as achieving first place in any demographic category, at any point in the game, no matter how completely and totally meaningless that category may be.

:1st:

You are all now behind a complete and total BTS n00b.

Feel the shame. ;)

Edited by Arnelos

As of 3400 BC,

What, it took you THAT long... some victory...

tha total newb (aka Arnelos), who is playing only his 3rd game of BTS and his very first game of BTS multiplayer, has officially won a Maryland "Victory" as defined in the original Endymion thread here as achieving first place in any demographic category, at any point in the game, no matter how completely and totally meaningless that category may be.

:1st:

You are all now behind a complete and total BTS n00b.

Feel the shame. ;)

Now, you got to prove it and show a Screenshot.... :p

Now, you got to prove it and show a Screenshot.... :p

This is all you're getting :p

attachment.php?attachmentid=12658&d=1334346302

CarthageMarylandVictory.jpg

:lol:

That just means your people are greedy fat fookers! ;)

Poor Maryland. :(

The Maryland reference is a bit of an inside joke. It comes from a study conducted by a Maryland municipality last year that compared themselves to the Virginia municipality they border across the river. The purpose of the study was to figure out where they were ahead and behind and then draft plans on getting head.

The local papers all reported that the study showed the Virginia side of the river was ahead of the Maryland side in nearly every single measure studied (employment, salary, commute time, crime, etc.), but a politician from the Virginia side was nevertheless quoted expressing disappointment that Virginia had fallen behind... in acres of parkland.

I think he was saying poor Maryland since according to his location he lives there. ;)

I think he was saying poor Maryland since according to his location he lives there. ;)

In that case, the two of us can sympathize together when I win a Washington Redskins "Victory", defined as defeating the ultimate winner of the game in some contest, no matter how utterly meaningless, before losing everything else. :(

That is, unless he's a Ravens fan.

Well I suppose I could let you beat me at something meaningless during this game... :cute:

In that case, the two of us can sympathize together when I win a Washington Redskins "Victory", defined as defeating the ultimate winner of the game in some contest, no matter how utterly meaningless, before losing everything else. :(

That is, unless he's a Ravens fan.

Lions fan actually. But I've adopted the Skins as my #2. I do appreciate the Washington Redskins Victory. :)