Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seridur

Looking for a player for a pitboss/diplo game

12 posts in this topic

As the title says a replacement needed in the Gods and Heroes diplogame. The game is still in early stage, the civ in question is in very good shape, not neglegted at all. Until someone takes it I will continue to play. The reason I'd drop because I feel I can not commit enough time to play this game for IRL reasons.

If interested please write here or contact me in pm.

And the game and map are excellent! :b: I am thoroughly enjoying this one. :)

We have sort of delegated the game to the diplo-light category - with no voting, and stories only if you want. Many are not posting, but diplomacy is still key as in any large MP game. Give it some thought.

Spot is still open, join this fun game, take one of the most advanced civilizations (and save me some time) :)

Destiny of Empires 2 is also looking for a player. This game is played on the awesome 1000 AD scenario. It is an awesome setting for a game and the open civ is in a good spot.

ill play in either/both. Never done a pitboss game but been meaning to try for awhile. So its 1 turn per day yeah? And got link to 1000ad scenario? Im not noob ill pick it up fast. Im long time smacx player who mainly plays caveman2cosmos for like last year or so since I gave up on civ5. Used to play earth games on gamespy on earth evolution they were cool, never finished tho which sucked. So perhaps pitboss is the go since pbem is simply too slow for my taste and too often gets stuck in motion. What happens if someone misses there turn? Does AI autoplay?

The 1000 AD scenario comes with BTS. If someone misses their turn, then they just miss it. If you queue up builds and units your civ will continue on just fine. If you forget... well, don't forget.

can i have link to thread or the code thingy to the pitboss or whats the deal?

Yeah, DoE2 needs a permasub for Spain. It's like T40 in the scenario, and Spain is also in very good shape, having taken the Mali capital and conquered Northern Africa, soon to take out the eastern Mali city. Also has SoZ and isn't slacking on the culture front. They're also in a good position to colonize when the time comes.

Though if HRE is also in need I think they would be the priority.

Are they in need? Never figured it out... I very easily could have been confused on that.