PoT

Faction Picture and Designs Change in Play by Dropbox Game

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

now that I have figured out how force current difficulty level works, I face another problem. I started out as Domai on a scenario map (for balanced starting positions), but after two rounds, all my cities look like Roze (as well as my faction picture is now Roze), but I still have the same SE. Also all the other players look different as well and in the power bar chart, the colours are messed up, even though the letters are still the same.

Anybody any experience with that?

Cheers

PoT

THIS I know about.

It's a known scenario save bug with the faction graphics. There's a work-around involving setting up a new game with the same line-up in the same order, saving it, and always loading that first, but I don't recall exactly how it works. First, try opening the scenario as if you're starting over from the beginning; then load your save. If it's early in the game, you can check it by F1>Faction Profiles, and see if the leader portraits match the faction. This ought to work.

Thanks.

Does this bug always appear or is there a chance that I can just restart the game and everything will be fine? Also does the bug do anything except mess up the graphics?

Quote:
Does this bug always appear or is there a chance that I can just restart the game and everything will be fine?

this will appear again each time you start a new SP game with a different faction order

Quote:
Also does the bug do anything except mess up the graphics?

nope. only graphics