klampf

Multiplayer: TCP/IP Crash to Main-Menu

7 posts in this topic

When I try to connect to game via TCP/IP, I can find the game (no problem) but when I am trying to connect to it, the game "crashes" to the Main-Menu without any message. Anyone got a fix?

Already found that thread...

So: No, it does not. Because it does not actually targets my problem, or did I miss something.

Feels like big corp hotline...

But fast response, thanks.

Mind if I move this thread to H,B&T? Petek is around right now. He's the troubleshooter supreme, and is much more likely to notice it there. I'll leave a redirect notice so multiplayers will see it here, too...

Mind if I move this thread to H' date='B&T? Petek is around right now. He's the troubleshooter supreme, and is much more likely to notice it there.[/quote']

If you think it would be helpful.... I dont mind

Also: GameRangers connect does not work. Error: DirectX seems not to be installed, DirectX 5 or higher (wtf?) needs to be installed, Reported Error: dprr_unavilabe...

Something like that...

Howdy klampf,

I don't know that much about troubleshooting multiplayer issues. However, that error message that you cited (which you probably meant to type as dprr_unavailable) rings a bell. However, I couldn't find anything by searching on that term. Would you please check and post the exact error message? Thanks.

Petek