Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nugog

[ACtA- TT] Team Moonshine

53 posts in this topic

Thanks mate

And yes tech rate is shared as a team so we can speed research up by doing the same tech

After hunting (5 turns) do you want to risk going for an early religion or Agriculture (I have rice by city)?

Could I trouble you guys for a few screenshots to make following along a bit easier?

Grid and icons on are preferred, if possible.

Next time I am in the game I will take some for you.

I only attach as attachments - too lazy to do photobucket or whatever.

We have just finished hunting and started agriculture.

2metraninja is near me - have just spotted his Russian scout

NAP request:

"Hello Neighbors!

Sorry for taking so long to get in touch. I have a new baby and so I dont have as much time to send messages as I would like. But we want to let you know that we want to be friends with you guys, and we are very interested in making a Tech sharing treaty and alliance with you guys. Please share your thoughts with us on this.

To get us started off on the right foot, how about we start a basic 50 turn NAP (Neither Team declares War on the other), starting this turn (Turn 15).

So if you guys agree, starting now, we will not be making any war on each other until Turn 66. Hopefully, by then, we will have agreed on a more long-term treaty. What say you?

Sommers & 2metra of Team BlackAdders"

What say you?

I think it may be a tad early going for a tech trade agreement as we cannot trade techs...........

After the wheel - Archery?

I concur on the diplo with team BlackAdders we ought not to be agreeing tech trade deals until both teams have Alphabet, I would imagine thats considered a rule ?

However a NAP is most worthwhile and always an excellent start to good diplomacy.

Archery is a agreeable tech path id also like us to get animal husbandry and pottery figured in soon too.

Question is which do we need soonest, sea-fairing techs will be a definite need !

AH or Pottery will work.

Who have you seen?

Ah sorry mate I should have mentioned

ET has a scout next to my capitol, no diplomatic comms have been forthcoming as of yet so I have a warior heading in the direction the scout came to check things out

BTW have you officially accepted the NAP with the BlackAdders ?

I went with Sailing.

I will accept the NAP now as well.

Diplo recieved from E_T/Roth

"The E_T/Rhoth Show Greets our Mighty Neighbors, The English of Team Moonshine,

I'm Sorry for having taken so long to get in touch, but RL has been a major factor (eviction and major move by myself, E_T) with myself and Rhoth has had killer migraines, followed by Illnesses. I could have gotten this written sooner, but I've been taking it fairly easy after my recent move. But this can't wait any longer..

We truly want to be friends with you guys, and we are especially interested in making a Tech sharing treaty. We do realize that tech trading won't be allowed until after getting Alphabet and that is still a ways away, but it's still good to do some work towards that goal and setting up some of the ground work ahead of time. Please share your thoughts with us on this.

To get us started off on the right foot, how about we start a basic 50 turn NAP (Neither Team declares War on the other), starting this last turn (Turn 20 iirc). As I am uncertain as to when we had made contact, starting the NAP on turn 20 would be a good compromise. We (or you) would also like to have the opportunity of extending the NAP, around 5 turns before the NAP is due to expire. If you agree to this, consider this our agreement of it as well.

So if you guys agree, starting now, we will not be making any war on each other until Turn 71. Hopefully, by then, we will have agreed on a more long-term treaty. What say you?

P.S. This is sent via WPC PM, but we would prefer any future correspondences to be both via PM and e-mail. My e-mail is XXXXXand XXXXXX, Rhoth's e-mail is XXXXXXX. Please mark any messages with [NOT SPAM] subject in the subject line as I get a ton of spam and I don't want my anti-spam to accidentally delete any messages from you all.

E_T and Rhothaerill of the E_T/Rhoth Show "

Email addresses removed by me as this is a public thread.

Got a gentle reminder that I had not responded, as it has been bloody crazy this week at work.

I said the NAP would be fine - but would send formal response - the rest we would want to talk about.

I would be very happy to try and wangle a long term agreement with these guys.

E_T has a good rep, and Roth is a good partner to have.

Maybe a "us" vs the world agreement - share techs, resources and if close units.

Hey mate sorry to hear youyr schedule is so hectic :)

I also got the diplo from E_T but being busy too forgot to let you know :)

I agree with your assesment entirely and i also sent agreement to E_T that NAP is agreeable

longer term we would need more talk about yes !

FYI i popped animal husbandry last turn :D

Nice!

IMO E_T and Roth are one of the teams to watch in this game.

If we were allied to the end - it would serve us well I believe.

I have met Viking ingame (seen one of his units) - no diplo engaged.

I have chosen IW as our next tech - happy to change if you want something else.

Thoughts?

"Hey Team Moonshine,

We would like to extend our NAP with you and give you a choice between an flat extension to turn 150, or a permanent NAP with a mandatory notice of cancellation of 20 turns. Please let us know if this is acceptable and which you would like.

We also want to let you know that we are going to get Alphabet next and will be ready to do tech trades soon. We are proposing a simple tech sharing agreement, whereby both teams agree to gift their tech to the other team as soon as they discover it, regardless of beaker value.

Let us know if you agree to this, or if you still want to wait until we actually have Alphabet to discuss tech trades.

Sommers & 2metra, of The BlackAdders "

Thoughts?

"Greetings to Team Moonshine from The E_T/Rhoth Show

I'm very sorry that I haven't been able to get this to you sooner, but as the Chinese curse goes, I've been living in "Interesting Times", making my RL commitments a lot more than usual, recently. Mostly in the lines of Family...

Anyways, We at the Show would like to renew our NAP with your team, for another 50 to 100 turns. Also, we might soon have some surplus goods to offer for trade. That and the possibility of technologies, too.

And we need to get a border agreement set up, so that we can make an Open Border Agreement with your team.

Please let us know

E_T of the E_T/Rhoth Show."

"NAP and tech trading proposal

Hi there Moonshine! I hope all is better with you lately and back to normal.

Coming back to you again with the treaty we are ready to sign:

1.Non-aggression-pact between Team Moonshine and Team BlackAdders (TM-BA)

1.1 This treaty lasts until Turn 150 and is over at the beginning of Turn 151.

1.2 Neither Team can Declare War on the other.

1.3 Borders will remain open for the duration of the NAP

1.4 No active espionage missions will be conducted against each- other for the duration of the NAP

Also, we will have Alpha in 3 turns and we are willing to trade techs with you. Are you interested in what technologies we can trade? We hope you share what techs you have/will have at the time, so we can plan tech trades and even tech-paths if you see fit in mutual advancing in technologies.

Exciting await your response.

2metraninja

on behalf of Team Blackadders "