Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nugog

[ACtA- TT] Team Moonshine

53 posts in this topic

Yet to be named.

Will rename thread when team name is agreed upon.

Sure - doesn't mean we will listen.

:p

Then I suggest that you name your civ "Canada" regardless of chosen civ/leader combo.

Something incorporating the Nugog, Prince of Darkness theme...

:moon: to the other teams.

What about team Moonshine :D

Other ideas team Commonwealth

team North and South

What do you think about civ choices ? seems to be some talk of everyone going random which Im cool with as long as it is everyone, otherwise id gravitate toward the 2 Romans or the two Mongolians ?

What about team Moonshine :D

Other ideas team Commonwealth

team North and South

What do you think about civ choices ? seems to be some talk of everyone going random which Im cool with as long as it is everyone, otherwise id gravitate toward the 2 Romans or the two Mongolians ?

I like Moonshine for a couple of reasons.

Random civ will work for me - but if we end up choosing, if we go for a civ with an early UU, we really need to look to use it. Praets are only effective for a relatively short period of time, and axes still are good against them. Keshiks are nice - but again, you have to go hard early, which stagnates your economy and early tech oush, which vs these guys could well prove fatal.

I think in the absence of other suggestions team Moonshine it will be :)

As far as civ traits go ie financial etc they never really figure in my thoughts when choosing a civ, i tend to play who I want to imagine being, quite often thats Rome putting the world under the Roman heel :D

I know there are some in the opposition very adept with micro managing, I tend to build well but im what others would term a war builder I suppose. Im not good at GP farming for instance but when I attack its in force and usually well supported with reserves and infrastructure.

My preferred setting is marathon so early rushes never really make me sweat, having plenty of time to use units like praets and the like, but I imagine this will be a quicker setting so I agree an early unit may be a waste.

Two Englands ?

We can go with that or two Romes if you like.

Well, I will still call your team "Canada".

Like it or not!

Yeah!

;)

CM - can you please see the main thread re quoting and agreeing to the "not reading other teams threads" thing. ET is getting a bit shirty about it.

Cheers

Which Civ you want? I am happy to go with any really.

if it is to be random im ok with that but if the other teams choose id say lets see what their choices are,

but happy to play a random hand

Its all silly secret squirrel stuff I think.

We have to send our first picks, or list of prefered choices through for the 1st round draft or some such shite.

So - I went with

1) Victoria - England

2) Elizabeth - England

3) Random

Edited by Nugog

Ack this will sound mad

I didnt expect them to kick this off so soon after all the spamming in the thread lately

so i thought i had more time to get set up.

I assume i need an account at play your turn ? made one just in case

I have virtually no pitboss experience so may require some help to get started

No worries.

I will PM you my password when I get home, and suggest you do the same, so we can play each others turns if need be.

Also - as a "team" do we share the research cost of each tech? I think we might...........

I am really interested to find out who our neighbours are.

I am thinking Ozzy will have tried to set it up so our neighbours are not on the same team, so we cannot easily join forces etc.

PM sent back with my password.