Locutus

New Staff Appointments

73 posts in this topic

Congrats to all. :) While I'm glad that Zoid, Bantams and Buster's Uncle have gotten the mod jobs I can't help but notice that I have not. When I was the first asked if I would like the admin position and declined due to this trip to the US I did ask if I could be a mod instead. Solver told me there was no need for new mods, and I asked him to please keep me informed. Gotta admit I'm feeling rather passed over right at the moment.

Again, congrats to everone with their new positions.

[snickers] That would be ironically just...

Just say the word.

What word? You're not really sore, are you?

Lance, I think the deal was that they went with them of us as volunteered in the -something like- "Dis site needz more traffic" thread. I guess they didn't know if you were still available.

What word? You're not really sore' date=' are you?[/quote']

Why would I be sore? I got 3 kids mate, I get enough **** from them. Easy enough to reduce it from other areas of my life. :)

I get enough **** from them.

Possibly literally depending on their ages.....................

Possibly literally depending on their ages.....................

From Ruby (1) and Riley (2.5) yes, literally! ;)

God I'm glad those days are over...................

Congrats to all. :) While I'm glad that Zoid, Bantams and Buster's Uncle have gotten the mod jobs I can't help but notice that I have not. When I was the first asked if I would like the admin position and declined due to this trip to the US I did ask if I could be a mod instead. Solver told me there was no need for new mods, and I asked him to please keep me informed. Gotta admit I'm feeling rather passed over right at the moment.

Again, congrats to everone with their new positions.

Why the hell are you complaining about not becoming a moderator? Rejoice!

Yeah. Other than being horrid to Dale, I'm not having much fun with it; I feel a pressure to not mess up, y'know?

You should enjoy Jack, and be nice to Dale, why not? Look what he's done for this site, for the Civ games...great mods!

Eh, with great power comes great responsibility. And if I can't be mean to Dale, what's the point of living? [blinks]

Lancer, being mod hasn't gotten me any joy, but I have gotten to be in the middle of a lot of drama that I would've been more happy taking a side and slugging out via antics and wild accusations in the forums.

My wildest dreams of access to the forefront of gaming etc. haven't materialized either.

I like how you contribute to the site, and I know you support WPC beyond just posting in the OT. Please rejoice in the peace that comes with not having the knowledge and responsibility that being a mod requires.

The only fun thing I get to do is make fun of people in the Staff Room. It's not as much fun as it sounds. Although seeing 'Gamera is a bad man' on the staff room announcement for the last day has given me a chuckle.

That's good to know.

But please don't tell the bosses about my plan to lull them into a false sense of security by being good until they get bored, stop hanging around all the time, and I can safely go on a power-mad rampage...

nah, the new admin panel I have has a "buncle off" button. :sarc:

And HA! Dale once called me paranoid for thinking a rule had been made just me! (I'm not making that up for the joke.)

I knew there was a "buncle off" button.

I blame vyeh.

Stop being paranoid, there's no such button.

Hmm, damn good idea though...;)

Gems?

BTW, there's no other staff around at the moment. That puts me in charge. Consider my power-mad rampage to have begun. :nod:

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not watching you!!! ;)

The cure might be worse then the disease... :scared:

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not watching you!!! ;)
I can see you. (I LOVE being able to see ghosts, BTW.)

AND I JUST MODERATED A DIRTY PICTURE! I AM A GOD! WAHAHAHAHAH!

Can you see me Buncle? even I cant see Me lol

Then again I cant see anyone whos online only when im in a thread can i see whos online