Locutus

New Staff Appointments

73 posts in this topic

With Dale's resignation and Solver and my attention increasingly elsewhere, it's clear that WPC needs more help to manage the site and community. So we've decided to expand the WPC staff, and the capabilities of existing staff members.

We are happy to announce that RobWorham, Nugog and Metaliturtle have been promoted to administrators, and that Zoid, Bantams and Buster's Uncle have joined the staff as moderators. Buster's Uncle will also manage our smilies menu. We thank them all for volunteering their services and hope everyone else will too!

We are pretty well-stocked in the moderator department at the moment, but if anyone else feels they can contribute to our site in any way, we are more than happy to take any help we can get. Particularly anyone able to assist in the more technical aspects of running a website/forum (fixing bugs, coding PHP/SQL/etc) would be most welcome. Please let us know if you're interested!

UPDATE: Two more new staff members have been appointed: Lancer as a Moderator and donald23 as our Tech Guru. Welcome aboard, chaps!

Edited by Locutus

Particularly anyone able to assist in the more technical aspects of running a website/forum (fixing bugs, coding PHP/SQL/etc) would be most welcome. Please let us know if you're interested!

I do the technical part of another forum (http://www.nhforum.nl) and can probably help out here as well. I have knowledge of the PHP and MySQL and a bit of Javascript. Let me know if I can help.

Hurray!

May I request that the :rolleyes: smilie is changed to the good old rolleyes.gif

:b:

Wait a minute...Rob and Nugog are admins now. :eek: Maybe I should let them win the Friend or Foe game after all. :scared:

:cute:

Hurray!

May I request that the :rolleyes: smilie is changed to the good old rolleyes.gif

We should start a discussion in OTF Smilies thread about this kind of thing. ISTR that you're not the only one who prefers that one. I see nothing but good in getting community feedback...

Congrats to all! :D

Mate, I don't know why you're so happy. [chuckles evily]

Wait a minute...Rob and Nugog are admins now. :eek: Maybe I should let them win the Friend or Foe game after all. :scared:

'let them win'? I think we're drawing you into our snare nicely! :p

Mate' date=' I don't know why you're so happy. [chuckles evily']

Because I no longer have to feel guilty for leaving two mates in the lurch.

Excellent choices

Its about time you guys found some suckers er volunteers to help out around here ;)

With my multi-ban powers, April first will again be a day of enjoyment...

There's a thread I know you've found in the Staff Forum.

That's why I administer potatoe now...

I wish you were better at keeping your mouth shut, but potatoes tell no tales...

Edited by Buster's Uncle
sp

I leave a lot of that behind me, but I've learned that it's better to abuse newfound powers on yourself :)

Now - where was that ban button located agin...........................

Does this mean Dale finally "chilled out"?

And my job is to simply leave then.