DarkCloud

Explosion in Oslo

50 posts in this topic

I can only assume Norwegian government buildings were the easiest target those nutcases could find. :(

The Vikings would know what what to do.

They shot at kids at a summer camp.

And Im supposed to feel bad about GITMO?

Ya right.

I just got news that an eye-witness saw 20 to 30 dead on the island. All kids... :( No official confirmation though...

I just got news that an eye-witness saw 20 to 30 dead on the island. All kids... :( No official confirmation though...

If it was up to me, I would stick em in a detention camp and feed em nothing but pork.

The shooting was done by a Norwegian person, ministry of Justice announced... He was allegedly shot and detained and is being questioned. I sure hope they get some information as to why and if there is more to come...

so bad... so sad... :(

con, all the evidence this far points to a right-wing christian norwegian. But 10 points for your unfounded muslim hatred :b:

Is it just me, or is Dark cloud's WINKING SMILIE avatar kinda creepy announcing this?

L.A. Times quotes Norwegian police as putting the death count at 87 -- 7 from the blast; 80 from the shooting on the island.

The police say that the shooter had right-wing anti-Muslim leanings and appears to have been a "lone wolf" acting alone.

91 DEAD 1 guy arrested for both attacks.............................. :(

Some of the eye witnesses interviewed seem to have middle-east/indian origins.

So??? What are you getting at Geo?

Seriously, I'm feeling sick right now. This is the worst atrocity committed on norwegian soil since WW II. And the media is sticking with the "lone wolf" story. Because we all know that only muslims can carry out acts of terrorism... When the sucicide bombing in Stockholm happened last year everyone was quick to blame al-quaida and muslim terrorist cells and not a madman acting alone. Now, when a christian right-wing extremist muslim hater has done this noone is saying a word, noone is calling for a lynching party for christians or right-wing nationalist parties like Fremskrittspartiet (where he was a member). He must've acted alone 'CAUSE NO WHITE CHRISTAN ETHNIC NORWEGIAN COULD HAVE DONE THIS UNLESS HE WAS DERANGED! The sheer hypocrisy of this is making me even sicker... :barf:

umm i think geo was saying some of the eye-witness, not the guy involved, were of 'dusky' hue. The guy himself is a right-wing libertarian christian fundamentalist neo-nazi type:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14259989

Which is why i'm so against right-wing media(like the Murdochs etc) as it breeds these kind of people, heck watching 'normal' americans on tv is scary enough much of the time!(I don't see so much of the 'normal' australians on tv, so can't compare and contrast!)

This is tragic, stomache churning in it's crass disregard for life. My heart is breaking for all those killed while so young, with so much left to see and do in this world, and the shattered families that are left behind. This feels worse than 9/11 and 7/7 in many ways, there i said it. :(

Part of me hopes Norway has a death penalty(not likely), but then part of me wants this guy to live his whole life behind bars. What can you do with people like this?

Some of the eye witnesses interviewed seem to have middle-east/indian origins.

What do you mean by this?

Today we are all Norwegian social democrat teens at a summer camp. And if you are not with us then you are against us!

So??? What are you getting at Geo?

Meaning that they were rather close by, and it may follow that more migrant people were in the crowd and the shooter might have specifically targeted them.

Guess I could have made myself more clear on that.

As on the group vs lonesome thing, AFAIK there's as yet no history of Christian fundamentalists doing such terrorist attacks in group. That will definitely change the more such Christian nutcases feel they want to act, and start finding eachother. What happened yesterday in and near Oslo is something I thought would start sooner or later, but I expected it to happen in the US first.

Edited by GeoModder

Meaning that they were rather close by, and it may follow that more migrant people were in the crowd and the shooter might have specifically targeted them.

Guess I could have made myself more clear on that.

Aha... :b:

The Vikings would know what what to do.

I sure thought it was the Arabs. :dunno: Don't know why I would think such a thing, maybe it was all the acts of atrocity they commit. My bad. I'm surprised everybody didn't blame the Americans right off, they're evil!!! ;)

con, all the evidence this far points to a right-wing christian norwegian. But 10 points for your unfounded muslim hatred :b:

Not unfounded.

I still have over 3000 innocents killed on this side of the pond, and the initial reports said a militant muslim group.

Right wing wackos in a detention camp wouldn't be bad either, instead of feeding them pork, Id make em eat tofu and run continuous loops of Oprah episodes on a big screen. ;)

I don't discriminate. I hate all extremists equally ;)

So they know this guy's politics already? Its not a left wing wacko by any chance? Perhaps a centrist wacko?

Now, when a christian right-wing extremist muslim hater has done this noone is saying a word, noone is calling for a lynching party for christians or right-wing nationalist parties like Fremskrittspartiet (where he was a member). He must've acted alone 'CAUSE NO WHITE CHRISTAN ETHNIC NORWEGIAN COULD HAVE DONE THIS UNLESS HE WAS DERANGED! The sheer hypocrisy of this is making me even sicker... :barf:

Well if you insist... those damn religious nutcases!! :mad:

Not unfounded.

I still have over 3000 innocents killed on this side of the pond, and the initial reports said a militant muslim group.

Right wing wackos in a detention camp wouldn't be bad either, instead of feeding them pork, Id make em eat tofu and run continuous loops of Oprah episodes on a big screen. ;)

I don't discriminate. I hate all extremists equally ;)

Of course it was unfounded. There is no shame in making a mistake, though. Mistakes are what we learn from.

So they know this guy's politics already? Its not a left wing wacko by any chance? Perhaps a centrist wacko?

They know that he's anti-muslim and that he's called a leading social democratic politician a "traitor". Then there are all sorts of rumours on the net. We'll see in time, I suppose.