Alexander

Crusader Kings II: I'm Starting to Get Excited

1,497 posts in this topic

I have the 1.05c hotfix from steam just a moment ago...

You live in the first world though...... ;)

:lol: until like 15 mins before that post I couldn't login to Steam for the whole day :(

I see on PI that it looks like Germany may be the only Steam server that has got the latest hotfix at the moment!

Hopefully it will have reached down under in 9 hours.....

That is funny, because Steam Germany has been acting up for the last 24 hours :D

A succession game?

When is our resdient CK II WPC admin going to get us a small subforum ;)

A succession game?

When is our resdient CK II WPC admin going to get us a small subforum ;)

:b:

You think? I'm of the feeling that putting us in a subforum might limit our exposure to other gamers. Let's see how long the interest lasts. Personally I haven't been this excited about a strategy game since CivIV!

And is that a royal 'us' Con? Or are you taking the plunge too? ;)

You think? I'm of the feeling that putting us in a subforum might limit our exposure to other gamers. Let's see how long the interest lasts. Personally I haven't been this excited about a strategy game since CivIV!

Good point on not wanting to limit our exposure. I think we should try to get more people involved. I am 100% with you that this is a great strategy game. I just wish I wasn't spending so much time at work so I could be playing more. :D

Indeed, if anyone figures out how to cram 100 hours into each day, could they let me know? ;)

8 hours work, 6 hours sleeping, 6 hours miscellaneous, 80 hours gaming! :woohoo:

So, I finished the plotline for my first SWTOR character and then decided to purchase this game for what I'll play obsessively next.

No doubt it'll take me a full week to get through the tutorials. :p

So, I finished the plotline for my first SWTOR character and then decided to purchase this game for what I'll play obsessively next.

No doubt it'll take me a full week to get through the tutorials. :p

Awesome!

I recommend checking out the tutorial videos in the link below. They were very helpful to me when I was first trying to figure out what to do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TekkorGJC/videos

:woohoo:

There's also an excellent guide over at PI, in the FAQ subforum. Well worth printing out and having handy.

I also found that I picked up the basics from watching a few Youtube videos, there should be some links earlier in this thread.

Good luck and looking forward to some screenies! ;)

Things are looking good over at PI, no major problems reported as yet. If the situation is still the same in 5 hours, I'll kick off the succession game then!

Nice link BTW BigDork. He sure does a good video DAR. :b:

My computer is slightly under specs for this game but I hope to remedy that soon.

Then yep, I loved CK I

Loved CK 1 too here, but $40 is too steep for me right now for CK2 :( (try to keep games under $20 these days and/or 50-75% off sales).

I'll have to live with the demo for a while I guess.

I'll post in the 'Steam Sale' thread if I see it in one!

Agreed, please not a subforum. OG will be dead then (for a while at least), pretty much every OG-dweller is either playing CK2 or interested in it at the moment.

Things are looking good over at PI, no major problems reported as yet. If the situation is still the same in 5 hours, I'll kick off the succession game then!Nice link BTW BigDork. He sure does a good video DAR. :b:
Still looking good. :)

If anybody does see a steam sale, PM me please! I don't get to check here every day with my crazy schedule, and I check steam perhaps 1 time per month at the most.

But PM's get my attention.

I see you've marked CKII as 'wanted' in Steam, that should jog my memory.....

I'll try my best!

Agreed, please not a subforum. OG will be dead then (for a while at least), pretty much every OG-dweller is either playing CK2 or interested in it at the moment.

Lol. I count 8 separate CK2 threads at the moment. Funny how everybody has just latched onto it. But then again, it's a great game. :)

And everybody doubted me when I first posted about it months ago... ;)

Lol. I count 8 separate CK2 threads at the moment. Funny how everybody has just latched onto it. But then again, it's a great game. :)

And everybody doubted me when I first posted about it months ago... ;)

Hehe, I certainly didn't.;) Was busy enjoying my "work" on it.:D

The youtube video in the OP is the worst promotional video I have ever seen!

I took one look and thought :zzz: - I won't be playing that game ever!

It didn't even show up on my radar until I read Alexanders AAR, via the link he posted in post #10!

Amazing the snowball effect that this game has had here at WPC!