Followers 0
Penry

The Forum Magnus

87 posts in this topic

As I said...

I think what you want is The Forum Romanum' date=' anyway, Rob....[/quote']

Can't you work a fix Dale??

Sorry no mate. :(

We're still working on it behind the scenes. Will update everyone as soon as we know for definaite.

Anything new to report? :expectnod:

:nono:

Still can't get things working..... :(

At you service good sir!!! ;)

Do we have enough turn players who either have Babylon or not?

Why not try a nice fast Demogame using one or the other, finish, and then switch up?

We can save a big huge continents game for after Trip finally removes his noggin from his anal orifice ;)

I mean the game play is the same, its just an issue with the darn saves. People who can not access the save can still contribute, the turnplayers are just going to have to do a lot of screenies.

Thoughts?

I would guess that the non-bab has more turn players. Fine by me. :D

Yeah, go with non Bab. I won't really be able to be a turn player anyway with my old laptop. I can't really take screenshots without causing a serious slowdown.

I'm back to work tomorrow, after my relaxing Civ vacation this last week.

I'm fairly sure that the pre-Xmas workload is going to increase very soon, so will be unlikely to be able to be active in this game after a week or two. Once Xmas is out of the way things should settle down again, and normal service should be resumed....

Personally, I think we should wait until we are a united community until we do the DG. We have the succession games in the meantime, and a lot more besides..... ;)

OK if this works someone please post a tutorial for us Bab folks who are old, senile, have Alzheimers, and are generally information age challenged :)

Every now and then you get something right. :b:

Now that the new patch is out, anybody try to see if the save incompatibility problem is fixed? Gotta try and hope its fixed (Mongols coming soon too!).

DS, we got quite far with the pre-patch saves, but not to a total success.

We're going to wait until the Mongols come out to see how they and the new patch affect the save situation.

Post patch, but pre-Mongol, the save situation is looking promising........

Watch this space! :D

GI Joe... er... No, Legionary Jojo to report, Sir ! We'll crush our rivals with our all mighty legions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0