Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beta

We won!!!!! Game's over.

16 posts in this topic

:eek: Somehow I was not expecting this. Not so soon. But hey, I guess they can see where the wind is blowing.

Congratulations to Rhothaerill especially here, you're the one who's led us through almost all of our victories. :)

Yeah, huge congrats to Rhoth for his primo turn-playing/organizational abilities! :threecheers:

Hurray for Roth!! and of course for the team!

Congrats all! :chili::broc:

Thanks guys. :)

I have to admit I wasn't expecting it to end so soon either, but it doesn't completely surprise me. After yesterday's turn they didn't have much left to defend with, while most of our forces were still intact (if injured).

It's going to be a shame to see the game go by the wayside. It has been a lot of fun.

It's going to be a shame to see the game go by the wayside. It has been a lot of fun.

:nod:

I'm already contemplating post demo game with-drawl symptoms.

SC wants to do some sanitizing of a couple of their threads. I can't think of anything we may want to edit prior to opening of the the forum, but now is your chance. Solver is giving us a couple of days.

I honestly can't think of anything I would need to sanitize.

SC wants to do some sanitizing of a couple of their threads. I can't think of anything we may want to edit prior to opening of the the forum, but now is your chance. Solver is giving us a couple of days.

Think they're just removing some very personal contact stuff so bots don't get ahold of it.

...which may not be a bad idea if our contact thread isn't sanitized...

Edited by Unorthodox

:eek: Somehow I was not expecting this. Not so soon. But hey, I guess they can see where the wind is blowing.

Yep - was no point flogging a dead horse - it was purely a matter of time.

You had won, pure and simple - we saw no point in dragging it out.

Wow, I go away for a couple of days, and the game ends. Good job all, particularly Rhoth as the main turnplayer!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0