Mart

The Darkness Within (TTT) [2days]

406 posts in this topic

This is turn tracking thread [TTT] for a smax game.

Players:

Hive - DDragon

University - AI

Angels - shhizm

Morganities - AI

PK - Armageddon

Spartans - AI

Gaians - thehatta

Discussion thread here:

http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/showthread.php?4319-4-player-PBEM-proposal

Post with discussed rules:

http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/showthread.php?2899-SMAC-X-PBEM-Game-proposal...&p=128955&viewfull=1#post128955

This game starts now, and we can later talk about additional details.

Passwords are set as you requested, thehatta only received one from me (PM)

DDragon - Hive is first.

Game is started with established first base (as in settings table) also it is blind research. This is not as majority games are set. You also received more colony pods, 2 formers and more scouts, as in the settings table. Angels have a bit different set of units and accumulated base production, but I did not change that back in the scenario.

Good luck!

tdw-2101-hive.zip

Uggh...had some problems (my faction colors are all messed up and I learned a couple important little things I wasn't expecting about saving) but I finished my turn. Sorry in advance that it'll probably give you the turn tampering message but I only played through it once.

tdw-2101_toarma.SAV

Edit: Oh yeah, did you have an email address you wanted me to send these to, Arma? Or are we gonna keep them in the thread here or something?

Edit again: I'll try the solution for the faction colors here.

Edited by shhizm

Finished my turn.

tdw-2102toddragon.SAV

Arma, my email is cheesy.biscuits AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk, just recently changed it and I forgot to verify it straight away, but I've added you on it now.

cant find where to attch file in thread so ill be emailing all turns to Shhizm :D Turn passed on......

cant find where to attch file in thread so ill be emailing all turns to Shhizm :D Turn passed on......

you have to press the 'manage attachements' button on the 'go advanced' view.

this will pop-up a window.

then. press the '+Add Files' button on the top-right corner of that window

then 'select files', choose the save, press 'upload'. the file will appear on the attachments section (bottom) of the initial window. press done.

afterwards you'll just have to press 'submit reply' / 'save changes' respectively.

hope that helps.

we have to 'thank' the new version of vBulletin this forum is using for the new and 'better' way of attaching files.

Done and sent to thehatta.

Started with the wrong button and had no chance to move afterwards, so had to reload it. As newb :( I hope you will forgive me the turn tampering message that would come.

At least I found now how to get the faction colours right. :b:

My online hours during the week will be from 8pm to 1am CET. On weekends and thursdays all day long.

Greets, Arma

tdw-2102tothehatta.SAV

At least I found now how to get the faction colours right. :b:

are you using the iniswap tool?

are you using the iniswap tool?

No, I got a new game first round with the faction order of the MP game.

I found the iniswap tool but was not sure about using it.

2104 to Armageddon. We'll just see how those population and territory stats are now! :)

Not really sure how the weekend will affect turnover. I assume at least one of you guys actually has a life? ;)

tdw-2104toarma.SAV

2104 to DDragon,

tdw-2105toddragon.SAV

Damn my D-pad it's gone on the fritz sent one of my formers half way round the planet!

Edited by thehatta
Grammar

D-pad = directional pad. In this case, the number pad on his keyboard. And "on the fritz" is slang for "it's not working reliably."