Maniac

The Recreation Commons

901 posts in this topic

Seems rather selfish. Any idea why we aren't allowed to continue to enjoy his content? :(

as far as i know the answer to your questions is somewhere in the off-topic area and it's another good example of how problems in off-topic can lead to problems in on-topic areas.

I didn't really have a reason. Wasn't mad or anything - just didn't feel like it for a week or two. After that, knowing how much I hate it when people disapear on me from here, I was kinda embarrassed to show my face. I know that's dumb.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7046&d=1266306843

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARVOK!

:mob:

(I don't remember the party code...)

(I don't remember the party code...)

and you are in charge of the smilies section?

Happy birthday Tarvork, wherever you might be! :cheers:

:band2:

Yeah, I suck. It's true.

Is the flu any better today, Dan?

must be some Chironian virus since i'm here instead of laying down in the bed. :scared:

i just voted again. :)

guess what was my option on the first question?

:doitnow!:

anyway, i'm not in charge and even if i was, i wouldn't want Firaxis to go bankrupt because of me..

let's not forget we should support the gaming industry.

[video=youtube;pC6m2e4bgfQ]

...It's Darsnan's in about three weeks...

Update: not going OOT till tomorrow. I've stickied the thread, and also finished indexing the first page of scenarios. I'll see if I can get the indexing knocked out before I leave tomorrow. I've also PM'd Martin G letting him know if anyone at 'poly wants to mirror the Repository there, that they are more than welcome to do so.

D

Going to see your mom? How's she doing?

(Moved a couple posts here to keep the Repostitory discussion thread on-topic. Hope that's cool.)

Edited by Buster's Uncle
so it would make sense after moving it...

Going to see your mom?

Yup.

How's she doing?

She's only forgotten who I was once so far. One of the things I am going to talk to her about this trip is a nursing home: tentatively I'm drawing a line in the sand that next fall I'll have to move her into one.

D

That is a rough situation to be in. I guess there's no way of taking her in? At the point she forgets her son, she ain't got no business living on her own, that's for sure...

That is a rough situation to be in. I guess there's no way of taking her in? At the point she forgets her son' date=' she ain't got no business living on her own, that's for sure...[/quote']

Right now we're taking the approach of "bringing the nursing home to her", as we have people who stop in and ensure she is OK on a daily basis. But yeah, that's why I'm drawing that line in the sand now, because I am going to have to cross that line sometime here in the future.

Gramma was right next door and it got to be not enough, eventually...

Hey Darsnan - did you realize it was Chaos Theory's birthday?