Maniac

The Recreation Commons

901 posts in this topic

:marr:

Edited by chuft

Nobody liked my hi def steph wallpaper?

The pink haired pixie wouldn't load for me. Which is fine, she frightens me.

:caretake:

Edited by chuft

The link's working again, now.

-And she's still my favorite pink-haired lesbian.

-And she's still my favorite pink-haired lesbian.

My second loved that show, and the whole thing gave me serious uncanny valley creeps I just can't get past.

Nobody liked my hi def steph wallpaper?

Sorry - my kids were already too old when that show came out.

OK how's this:

undersea.jpg

Now that I can get into! :b: Whats that from?

HBD Darsnan!

Thanx! It can be hectic having a birthday right next to Christmas, and this year was one of those years. SO now you and I can make a club - "The 46'ers Club"! :lol:

D

Sorry - my kids were already too old when that show came out.

Kids? What are those?

Now that I can get into! :b: Whats that from?

A collection of sci fi and fantasy hi res wallpapers I found on

http://www.freewallpapers2.blogspot.com/

:domai:

Edited by chuft

Also, what happened to the Wiki and the buglist?

Who is this "Betrayer" Kri'lan that Cha Dawn babbles about in some of the tech blurbs?

A Progenitor defector who taught Cha some key insights into Prog technology. Now one seems to know more than that.

pretty cool, I've never even noticed this little detail until you brought it up. Of course I am known to shun SMAX factions.

On a slight detour; has anyone ever met a real person with the name Deirdre? Recently I've noticed the name appear in some database entries that I'm working with at work. I know that she recently joined the company but is working in another building, just across the street. I know its just a name, (one I'm still having difficulty pronouncing), but every time I see it somewhere in the records, I can't help but wonder if she may be similar in her appearance or character to the Lady Deirdre Skye we all know.

#10 best time killing activity on WPC

rummaging through BUncle's avatar thread in search of a SMAC graphic that best suits your day.

I think Deirdre is a pretty common Gaelic/Gallic name (Ireland/Scotland).

I recall knowing one in elementary school.

By the way you will hear the Cha Dawn voice parts talking about Kri'lan/The Betrayer regardless of which faction you play, since they are associated with techs, not with the Cult of Planet faction.

rummaging through BUncle's avatar thread in search of a SMAC graphic that best suits your day.

What're the other nine?

On a slight detour; has anyone ever met a real person with the name Deirdre? Recently I've noticed the name appear in some database entries that I'm working with at work. I know that she recently joined the company but is working in another building, just across the street. I know its just a name, (one I'm still having difficulty pronouncing), but every time I see it somewhere in the records, I can't help but wonder if she may be similar in her appearance or character to the Lady Deirdre Skye we all know.

nah, it can't be her:

Name: Deirdre Skye

Lt. Commander

Chief Botanist/

Xenobiologist

Country of

Origin: Scotland

DOB:05-28-2025

Height:170.1 cm

Weight:52.2 kg

Service Record:

Born 2025, Edinburgh Scotland, father a U.N. security consultant assigned to various crisis locales worldwide. ...

What're the other nine?

yes, please!

Hey its a work in progress. One that will take some time to complete seeing as I have very little time to kill.

#9 best time killing activity on WPC

trying to figure out what the french-speaking SMACers are up to in their french-speaking threads about their french-speaking games... and of course using online translators or having some previous knowledge of french will be considered cheating for these purposes.