Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Vishniac

MY 2151-2160

65 posts in this topic

All proposed hurrying is good.

I would propose some workers reassignment:

- M. Construction from monolith to empty forest.

- M Industries can now put worker 0-1-2 from rocky river to the monolith 2-2-3.

This gives a bit more minerals and nutrients.

2158-end

- Economy: 98 (+79)

- Morgan Construction: 1-12-25 / The Neural Amplifier (19; 0 to ten) (30 turns to pop 5)

- Morgan Industries: 4-10-31 / Crawler (0; 0 to ten) (6 turns to pop 5)

- Morgan Solarfex: 3-9-29 / Fungicidal Former (0; 0 to ten) (8 to pop 5)

- Morgan Interstellar: 1-6-20 / Crawler (0; 0 to ten) (23 to pop 4)

Rushes:

- Morgan Interstellar: crawler for 16EC

- Morgan Solarfex: Fungi-former for 34EC

- Morgan Industries: Crawler for 8EC

2159-start

- Forest expands on a monolith. It doesn't change anything resource-wise but helps in removing fungus.

- Gaian scout rover landed and is exploring our territory

wpc-smac-dg-2158-end.zip

wpc-smac-dg-2159-start.zip

2159-pre-end (units moved)

- Scout 2 protects 3 formers

- Scouts 3 garrisons Morgan Shipbuilding

- Scout 4 paves the way into fungus

- Rover moved N

- Bodi-chopper

- Mining Laser protects former

- Research: Centauri Meditation (9/12)

- Economy: 177 (+79)

- Energy allocation: 40/20/40

Bases:

- Morgan Shipbuilding: 1-15-15 / Trance Supply (2; 0 to ten) (25 turns to pop 4)

- Morgan Construction: 1-12-25 / The Neural Amplifier (16; 0 to ten) (29 turns to pop 5)

- Morgan Industries: 4-10-31 / Crawler (2; 0 to ten) (7 turns to pop 5)

- Morgan Mines: 2-6-22 / Tree Farm (17; 0 to ten) (6 to pop 4)

- Morgan Metallurgy: 1-5-24 / Tree Farm (20; 1 to ten) (4 to pop 3)

- Morgan Biochemical: 2-2-17 / Crawler (9; 1 to ten) (4 to pop 3)

- Morgan Transport: 1-10-27 / Tree Farm (10; 0 to ten) (26 to pop 5)

- Morgan Solarfex: 3-8-29 / Tree Farm (13; 1 to ten) (7 to pop 5)

- Morgan Interstellar: 1-7-19 / Former (2; 1 to ten) (22 to pop 4)

- Morgan Energy Monopoly: 3-4-15 / Crawler (3; 0 to ten) (3 to pop 3)

- Morgan Bank: 0-1-8 / Rec Tanks (34; 8 to ten) (--- to pop 2)

As usual, waiting for ideas/proposals for rushing things before turn end.

My proposals:

- Morgan Bank: scout upgrade for 20EC (or more)?

- Morgan Energy Monopoly: crawler for 25EC

wpc-smac-dg-2159-pre-end.zip

2159-end

- Economy: 132 (+79)

Rushes:

- Morgan Bank: scout upgrade for 20EC

- Morgan Energy Monopoly: crawler for 25EC

2160-start

- some native life furtively moved somewhere West of Morgan Energy Monopoly

- we have surpassed the Gaians on the powergraph

wpc-smac-dg-2159-end.zip

wpc-smac-dg-2160-start.zip

Lal will not sign pact

Yang could sell Port Yang for 420 EC!

hey guys, sorry for the long absence

so what's the deal with all those tree farms. Are we going to get those base improvements rushed using EC and then switch to supply crawlers so we can continue sweeping up all those secret projects?

My bases (M. Transport and M. Solarfex) are at max pop capacity and nutrients are going to be going to waste soon, I either need to start building colony pods or get a Hab complex in place. I'm leaning more towards colony pod for SolarFex.

P.S. I don't think I'll be continuing with energy accounting. Don't have the time for that stuff. I think we just have to focus on playing as a team and winning this thing.

hey guys, sorry for the long absence

so what's the deal with all those tree farms. Are we going to get those base improvements rushed using EC and then switch to supply crawlers so we can continue sweeping up all those secret projects?

My bases (M. Transport and M. Solarfex) are at max pop capacity and nutrients are going to be going to waste soon, I either need to start building colony pods or get a Hab complex in place. I'm leaning more towards colony pod for SolarFex.

P.S. I don't think I'll be continuing with energy accounting. Don't have the time for that stuff. I think we just have to focus on playing as a team and winning this thing.

Ah, Dolgorukov! No need to be sorry for holidays!

Since you're here, let's assess the current situation!

- Mart is in charge of diplomacy. I consider my task till now as enhancing our industrial and financial capacities to be ready to face any event. There's not much of a strategic vision for the moment except to stay at peace and develop.

- Strategic endeavors: AI factions must be infiltrated! Thus, Morgan Shipbuilding will put a foil probe after the trance supply and we'll try to get another one probably after the tree farm at Morgan Transport. We also need to have an usual speeder probe at each city sooner than later (as soon as things turn sour with someone, I'd say).

- SPs. we are now able to get any SP appearing with new tech (as we have now 1 tech/12 turns). Sps currently in building by AIs are considered unreachable. Next one will be the Xenoempathy Dome (good!). And after that, I hope we can choose the tech for the Planetary Energy Grid ($$$$$$!:eek:) before going Ascetic Virtues (I see losing nutrients as less problematic as our lack of infrastructure). Of course, it's always decided as it unfolds.

- The tree farms will start to get rushed one by one in 2-3 turns I think. I still have to upgrade a few formers to fungicidal when the time is right and my policy is to never go below 100EC in our reserves so as to allow Mart to buy some tech by diplomacy if eventuality arises. Our clean mineral limit is now at 17 and our best bases have reached it (or soon will) so these tree farms are welcome to crawl one more mine/base. Once we'll have them, we shall get over 100EC/turn.

- Infrastructure: with bases making more than 10 minerals/turn and money more than 100EC/turn after 2165, I'd say we'll have 2 choices in infrastructure. a) We want to keep a low profile on the powergraph so we concentrate on tree farms/children creches/network nodes/defence perimeters/aerospace complexes (and probes and interceptors) and don't build hab complexes (expensive!) but wait for Ascetic Virtues to grow in pop. b) We go direct tree farms ---> Children Creches ---> Hab complexes.

- Colonization. There are currently 3 axes of terraforming penetration followed which should lead to 3 new bases in...6-7 years: one on the open tile East of M-Interstellar with a pod from M-Solarfex as you said (as soon as the tree farm is built) and two green tiles on each coast of the rocky mountains with pods from M-Industries and M-Mines. Better to wait 1-2 turns more and found those bases on sensors.

That's all for now.

2160-pre-end (units moved)

- Scout 2 protects 3 formers

- Scouts 3 garrisons Morgan Shipbuilding

- Scout 4 protects former

- Rover moved N

- Bodi-chopper transferred to Morgan Solarfex

- Mining Laser protects forest+sensor

- Research: Centauri Meditation (8/12)

- Economy: 211 (+79)

- Energy allocation: 40/20/40

Bases:

- Morgan Shipbuilding: 1-15-15 / Trance Supply (1; 0 to ten) (24 turns to pop 4)

- Morgan Construction: 1-12-25 / The Neural Amplifier (15; 0 to ten) (28 turns to pop 5)

- Morgan Industries: 4-10-31 / Crawler (1; 0 to ten) (6 turns to pop 5)

- Morgan Mines: 2-6-22 / Tree Farm (16; 0 to ten) (5 to pop 4)

- Morgan Metallurgy: 1-5-24 / Tree Farm (19; 0 to ten) (3 to pop 3)

- Morgan Biochemical: 2-2-17 / Crawler (8; 0 to ten) (3 to pop 3)

- Morgan Transport: 2-11-27 / Tree Farm (8; 0 to ten) (13 to pop 5)

- Morgan Solarfex: 3-8-29 / Tree Farm (12; 0 to ten) (6 to pop 5)

- Morgan Interstellar: 1-7-19 / Former (1; 0 to ten) (21 to pop 4)

- Morgan Energy Monopoly: 3-8-15 / Crawler (3; 1 to ten) (2 to pop 3)

- Morgan Bank: 0-1-8 / Rec Tanks (33; 7 to ten) (--- to pop 2)

As usual, waiting for ideas/proposals for rushing things before turn end.

My proposals:

- Morgan Industries: crawler for 16EC

- Morgan Interstellar: former for 11EC

wpc-smac-dg-2160-pre-end.zip

Thanks for the update Vish,

I have no suggestions for rush plans right now and am giving you thumbs up on those cheap mineral rushes you proposed.

Yes, the rushes choices are usually pretty obvious and we adopted a policy of not rushing a crawler if it costs more than 40EC.

That said, there is a choice this turn.

The borehole at Morgan Biochemical will be finished next turn. Mart: should I rush the crawler for 44EC to work it immediately. It will quadruple the mineral capacity, that seems worth it.

Actually, I would put a worker on a borehole. It gives 0-6-7 at this moment and with crawler you loose either 7 energy or 6 minerals. That's a lot. But we lack nutrients, so a crawler could get nutrients from some good for that tile, e.g. 3-1-1, or 3-0-1 are good. Later with more farms/condensers getting nutrients for workers on boreholes the situation would be better.

Crawlers are good for "mono-resource" tiles, if I can call them that. E.g. a mine on rocky 0-4-0 is very good. Excellent is mine on rocky with bonus: 0-7-0.

Ok for "where".

Does it mean "Yes we rush" ?

Yes, let's rush it. :b: So when the borehole is completed, we can assign a worker to that futuristic mine and the crawler can provide Morgan Biochemical with nutrients, so it can grow.

I will take a look also, where is good place to crawl more nutrients for that base. 0 nutrients from borehole is a bit tough for the base.

I will take a look also, where is good place to crawl more nutrients for that base. 0 nutrients from borehole is a bit tough for the base.

It won't lack nutrients for long. Pop 3 is coming.

if I could plan, I'd say:

- next build: a tree farm

- one former to build another forest on the empty tile

- one former to go fungicidal and defung the rainy tile before going farm+condensor (being joined later by the 2 other formers)

2160-end

- Economy: 140 (+79)

Rushes:

- Morgan Industries: crawler for 16EC

- Morgan Interstellar: former for 11EC

- Morgan Biochemical: crawler for 44EC

wpc-smac-dg-2160-end.zip