Buster's Uncle

The Custom Avatar Project

3,382 posts in this topic

I'm bored, and I don't want to do anything useful…

So, to throw out some whatchacallit, largess, on the occasion of my coronation as King of the Playground, I ask my subjects-

Who wants an avatar?

If you'd like to point me at an image I can do a quick size/crop of, I'd be delighted to hook you up with something 80x80 suitable for gainful employment as an avatar. If you'd like something customized on the quality level of the goatee and crown I added to mine in a few minutes this afternoon, I'll take a run at it.

The following royal conditions apply:

1.) This offer expires when I go to bed in 2-6 hours, depending on how bored and sleepy I am. After that, you may petition, but I’ll only do it if I feel like it.

2.) This ain’t a game of “stump the graphics guy”. I’d rather get simple requests that I can knock out in a hurry.

3.) No ****ing p***as.

4.) No refunds.

Apply now. Offer may not be legal in your country, but why should you care?

I'm bored' date=' and I don't want to do anything useful…

So, to throw out some whatchacallit, largess, on the occasion of my coronation as King of the Playground, I ask my subjects-

Who wants an avatar?

If you'd like to point me at an image I can do a quick size/crop of, I'd be delighted to hook you up with something 80x80 suitable for gainful employment as an avatar. If you'd like something customized on the quality level of the goatee and crown I added to mine in a few minutes this afternoon, I'll take a run at it.

The following royal conditions apply:

1.) This offer expires when I go to bed in 2-6 hours, depending on how bored and sleepy I am. After that, you may petition, but I’ll only do it if I feel like it.

2.) This ain’t a game of “stump the graphics guy”. I’d rather get simple requests that I can knock out in a hurry.

3.) No ****ing p***as.

4.) No refunds.

Apply now. Offer may not be legal in your country, but why should you care?

This please

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3Fp%3Djohn%2Bmaynard%2Bkeynes%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26ei%3Dutf-8%26x%3Dwrt%26y%3DSearch&w=214&h=278&imgurl=www.mantex.co.uk/graphics/keynes-1.jpg&rurl=http://www.mantex.co.uk/ou/a319/jmkeynes.htm&size=10k&name=keynes-1.jpg&p=john+maynard+keynes&oid=4c258af05d483aec&no=12&tt=859&sigr=11cjh9l8u&sigi=1161l4629&sigb=137s1fen4

Looks nice. Did you try it with the green words?

If you have something in mind, but no image, please speak up. I might know where to take a peek. I might have something on hand. I'll probably be no help, but asking won't hurt...

My avi looks like something from the poster for a Robert Townsend comedy right now...

Edited by Buster's Uncle

This one's up for grabs....

Let me know if you want use it, and I'll tell you more about him. Or perhaps Prince vyeh will, anyway.

strategist.jpg

What do you think?

well hot diggety dog. Thanks. Drink more champagne. Spend money.

Nossir. I'm drinking orange juice and saving my money.

Happy to be of service. It pleases me to see these images in action. I think I'll go to bed feeling good about myself...

Edited by Buster's Uncle

What do you think?

I can't read it, Your Highness. The royal eyes are bad, though.

Anyone?

What about the strategist?

Nossir. I'm drinking orange juice and saving my money.

You can try. Savings paradox. But enjoy the OJ.

What about the strategist?

Well, I'm not familiar with the game that other's from, and have attachment to that image, so naturally I prefer it vastly. I'm not the one to ask, though.

You can try. Savings paradox. But enjoy the OJ.

I will and I will.

The fruit juice, that is. O.J. totally did it. **** O.J.

Is that Chiang Kai Shek?

No, but gimme a minute. I have some pictures handy, and it won't take long.

How about shodan without the words?

:b: or :q:

Edited by vyeh

What? I did it w/o words first...

Here's King Theoden.

Theoden-1.JPG

Look at the avatar!

Look at the avatar!

Looks great! :b:

But did someone else a long time ago have that avatar too? Anyone remember? Or did you have that before and is vyeh a newer name?

:confuse:

Oh. Sorry Yer Highness, I'm preocupied knocking out spec avis for images Fem posted...

I dunno. You need the opinion of someone with better eyes. Blown up, I like with-words better than without. I assume they mean something to you...

Eomer-1.JPG

No. This is the first time.

Trying to decide between the images posted in #10, #7 and #5