Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Unorthodox

Any interest in a collaborative effort?

18 posts in this topic

I am starting up a newspaper for the CIV demogame going on, and was wondering if there was anyone over here who might be interested in adding some news from THIS demogame?

http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3340

I'm more than happy to include anything you guys over here would want to add as well. Even if it's 'stories' or cartoons making fun of the silly CIV players. ;)

Y'know Mart? We could definitely come up with something...

Well, if you guys are interested enough, we can run it for both demogames all together and post it somewhere prominent-like.

Extend the naming contest and submission threads over here and such when I do them.

Gentle reminder that I am posting on Saturday evening (Mountain time). Any submissions should be in to me by that time.

Final warning!

I'm giving 3 hours before cutoff for new submission. Paper is in final editting (which, as usual has killed my computer attempting to spell check).

Gentlemen, we should do something here - and I'm not going to do it by myself...

I don't really know where to start, but we could start off with categories like "Economy and Politics". Feel free to add new topic categories or if you like what you see then you can expand it.

Economy and Politics

Why hasn't the CEO let loose the forces of Free Markets?

(this could be written from a perspective of vocal intellectuals raising concerns about the bigwigs at Morgan Industries being weary of having to deal with increased citizen liberties that come with Free Markets.)

Science and Technology

The age of Industrial Automation is upon us and what could this mean for you and your family.

Society and Culture

Something witty on the first hand observations of the effects resulting from the shift in society values to wealth. Anecdotal stories of changing mentality and behavior of citizens.

Foreign Affairs

Something reflecting the recent diplomatic developments. Naive speculations, perception of other factions

Foreign Affairs

Something reflecting the recent diplomatic developments. Naive speculations, perception of other factions

- Santiago mood drastically worsened after we went to Wealth. How about an interview with Santiago to some Spartan News network 'praising' recent Morganic choice?

- World in peace... am I right there is no vendetta going on? Something about, how after last contact with Zakharov (?) global peace allowed to trade... :$:

- Why Morganities hold-up Planetary Governor elections. Our confidence in strength of our voting power... ?

Sounding good.

We could also come up with a specific name for the section. Like to work WPC into it.

Planet is a dead giveaway for the 'P', but I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with the lore of SMAC to really suggest more.

- Santiago mood drastically worsened after we went to Wealth. How about an interview with Santiago to some Spartan News network 'praising' recent Morganic choice?

I like this, unless there are other ideas I say we go down this path.

July is pretty low key, I might be able to help you guys out some if y'all can point me in the right direction for infos.

Just stopping by for your monthly reminder.

World Post Chronicle Edition 3 is being tentatively scheduled for Evening (my time) Saturday, July 17.

Deadline for submissions will be 10 PM EST July 17.

Submissions can be made by posting a story in this thread, via PM, or by Email at SirUlias at Gmail dot com.

Update: Had something come up Saturday, will be postponing to July 24

Monthly reminder:

Next edition will be posted morning (my time, which is mountain) of Monday August 16.

contact info is above.