Mart

Morganic Intelligence Services

6 posts in this topic

picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=636

Morganic Intelligence Services

We have contact with 5 other factions already and we can see more than half of the planet. It is time, we pay more attention to our secret services.

We do not have any infiltration yet, apart from that in Gaian faction because of the Pact agreement.

This is a place to discuss topics pertaining to our overall probe team operations.

MY 2144

We have infiltration (Pact) in Gaian and Hive factions.

Brother Lal is indicated as leading in technologies. I would consider probing Lal as one of the first factions.

------------

Gaians - pact, infiltration easy, since we know bases without probe security measures. Needs sea transport, close distance.

Hive - as above

University - close from eastern cost, unknown probe security.

Spartans - infiltration possible by land route, but large fungus terrain between

Believers - the most distant faction, probably the most difficult to probe. by sea only.

PK - close to western coast. Needs sea transport.

Edited by Mart

Maybe we could land a probe on gaia lands and follow road to PK. We have a transport on the sea between gaia-morgan(or do we??)

Maybe we could land a probe on gaia lands and follow road to PK. We have a transport on the sea between gaia-morgan(or do we??)

Transport is being built in Morgan Shipbuilding, which has decent production.

great idea about reaching PK through Gaian land. I would actually place 2 probe teams there and one would also infiltrate Gaians. after we loose Pact with Deirdre we will loose pact-infiltration. Afaik, infiltrating pactmate has no consequences.

MY 2144

No code has to be inserted here.

MY 2145

It was very quick:

"Enough of your monopolistic grasping, CEO Morgan! From this day, we are pact brothers no more!"

That would be it, no easy access to Lal through Gaian territory