josomorra@googlemail.com

Are there any women who don't CHEAT? Are US Men Obsolete?

66 posts in this topic

Are there ANY women who don't CHEAT?

I think the subject speaks for itself. I've been involved with 5 women, and was engaged to these 5 women,

and before the marriage, I found out they all cheated on me, which then, I ended it. Are there any women out

there who DON'T cheat?

I'm, 100% sure I can satisfy any woman, I just wish I knew why women do this to men. I don't feel I deserved

it, even though I have had my chances to cheat on her, i've always remained faithful. I guess I'm just stupid.

I mean, How many other men out there can hit the hyman and drive a woman insane sexually? Even though a

relationship isn't about sex, I am curious because I no longer trust women. Which is a shame because I have

a lot to offer to any woman even if she has a child. I'm just confused about the whole thing. Any help,

thoughts?

Bad thread!

Edit: I posted the message above when this thread was in the SMAC forum.

Edited by vyeh

I think you may have mistakenly posted this in the wrong forum. You might have better results posting this instead in Off Topic, since the subject under discussion really is not relevant to Alpha Centauri.

I thought before this opened that I was going to type "don't feed", but this is a gracious and correct response, Justin. Good going.

Thoughts?

What does this crap have to do with the legally blind Norwegian referee in the Chelsea v Barcelona football match?

Unsure.

Thoughts?

I don't think he knows what a hymen is.

Yes.

I think the subject speaks for itself. I've been involved with 5 women, and was engaged to these 5 women,

and before the marriage, I found out they all cheated on me, which then, I ended it.

You're the common denominator.

Are there any women out

there who DON'T cheat?

Again, yes.

I'm, 100% sure I can satisfy any woman,

Apparently not.

I just wish I knew why women do this to men. I don't feel I deserved

it, even though I have had my chances to cheat on her, i've always remained faithful.

And there you fall from your high horse.

I guess I'm just stupid.

I'll say.

I mean, How many other men out there can hit the hyman

I'm not sure what a hyman is. Hymen? Usually that breaks early on, and then you never deal with it again, so say the biology textbooks.

and drive a woman insane sexually?

You must be doing something wrong.

Even though a relationship isn't about sex,

You seem to be putting much emphasis on it.

I am curious because I no longer trust women.

Oh well.

Which is a shame because I have

a lot to offer to any woman even if she has a child.

So you think. Clearly not enough.

I'm just confused about the whole thing.

Welcome to life.

Any help, thoughts?

Stop whinging, pick yourself up, go to a therapist.

I've only been cheated on once and the reality is if I had paid attention and wasn't in denial I would have known from the very beginning that she was the cheating kind. There are lots of women out there who are not.

I've only been cheated on once and the reality is if I had paid attention and wasn't in denial I would have known from the very beginning that she was the cheating kind. There are lots of women out there who are not.

I hear that.

O, what happened?

You should post in the username thread. I'm curious.

Now that is an attempt to pad the post count.

My god, I think you're onto something.

Bluto, you're pushing a button. Please drop that noise. I post when I have somthing to say.

Things are slow when a spambot is providing so much entertainment ...

Q Cubed, that was a funny dissection of the message.

I believe you'll find everyone in the arcade. Here's a few coins, go entertain yourselves. :)

The version of Tetris on there sucks. It's got sticky, awkward controls.

Where'd you find these games?

You seem to have a lot to say.

I do, don't I?

Totally not out to harsh anyone's buzz, and I hope I'm at least entertaining. I never cared about PC at all until last week. Having the only shot I'll ever have at all these kinds of site firsts gets to me, though. I think I'm not unusual in that.

I've spoken up in favor of doing away with PCs, actually. It sucks when you're a newb, and eveyone's been around forever...

Totally not out to harsh anyone's buzz, and I hope I'm at least entertaining. I never cared about PC at all until last week. Having the only shot I'll ever have at all these kinds of site firsts gets to me, though. I think I'm not unusual in that.

I think it's queer. I stopped caring about it after I transcended on the alpha.owo boards.

enganged five times?!

How old are you?(you dont have to answer that).

I had a friend who thought he couldn't be happy if he was not married, he liked the whole 'look at my wedding ring' thing, 'look at our pet cat' etc. So he didn't take the time to make sure he was really with the right women.....i tried to tell him this...but well....it was his hangup.

he's been divorced a few times now.

Slow down, find the right one....maybe spend years finding the right one in your case(as it seems you are quick to go), there is no rush to be engaged or married....well unless you have a terminal condition i guess?

And yes not all women cheat, heck not even all men cheat and that is 100% rarer....pitty the women! dont' hate them.

I do' date=' don't I?

I've spoken up in favor of doing away with PCs, actually. It sucks when you're a newb, and eveyone's been around forever...[/quote']

I should note that when BU was at 'poly and he didn't care about PC, he posted a lot. I remember a thread "How I spent MY day ..." where he made 9 posts in a row before I enlisted him in some graphics work.

Then someone else noticed that there was a guy that would do graphics work for other projects and he was the most highly demanded "newb" ever.

Down, R, Up, L, Y, B as the game title screen is loading. You'll hear a tone when you've done it right.

To the OP : Yeah, US men are totally obsolete... European men - not so much :D