chuft

chuft's Lazymod

316 posts in this topic

I can't really comment on how to make a tech tree for blind research sorry. :|

I am really only good at manipulating blind research up to IA. Past that I haven't got a clue, nor have I really tried.

Found what I think is a mistake, in a diplomacy dialogue with Steph. Don't know much about the show so I am not sure if she speaks like that, though I doubt it. Happened when I was gifting her a tech.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12249&d=1327300808

Untitled.jpg

By George, you're right! An image has just appeared!

I was wondering, chuft, are you happy with the logos and diplomacy texts for LazyTown? They seem a bit stolen from Believers. If you are happy with it that way, then no worries, just wondering. :)

It was just something I noticed. Most of the other factions have a lot of attention to detail graphically, Steph seemed to have rather a basic logo (minus the pretty face). If you are happy with it, that's fine. :)

Yeah "I have been dancing for you lately, $TITLE0 $NAME1. Sportacus wishes us to live side by side as brothers and sisters; we must sign a Treaty of Friendship and sing together in peace." is the line I was looking at. It's almost word for word the believers ones, just switching out praying, God and worship with dancing, Sportacus and sing respectively.

If you are going to make changes change the cost calc of AAA to that of trance and comm jammer. Would still be free to any unit who's armor is higher than their attack. It is kind of pointless when the AI designs a 13-<1> AAA impact rover. When an air unit comes for that rover the extra 100% defense added to 1 isn't going to change anything. That special ability slot would hopefully be used for something better that way.

Hey if you like the way she speaks, who am I to say anything. :) Enjoy it how it is.

Let us know if you decide to make any improvements to the logo. :) I can agree on the symbols being a bit hard to spot on lower resolutions (in my mod they are in colour, which helps). I'm sure that if you have a look at it that you'll come away with something cool.