chuft

chuft's Lazymod

316 posts in this topic

Edited by chuft

Edited by chuft
out of date information

Bdanv won't be happy when he see's you rate the Angels with the believers and the cult :scared:

Edited by chuft

Yeah, i see what you mean actually, hmm, maybe they just steal tech to implement it without doing the ground work..i but i do think most people will play a faction because they like it rather than because of it's stats. :) who knows, i've never really played Angels anyway, so someone else could argue their case better...

My distaste for the Angels is not based on their strength or weakness as a faction; I just think it's absurd to think a group of people struggling to survive after crashing on an alien planet would adopt "computer hacking" as their creed and mode of survival. What are you going to hack, trees and fungus? It seems about as far from a frontier mentality, or a model to base an entire society on, as you can get. I just didn't care for the concept. I think if you want a faction that excels with probes and infiltration, the Cylons are a natural.

they aren't actually struggling to survive as they are not one of the original seven factions.

Yes, the Lazytowners are equally absurd, but Stephanie is much cuter than Sinder Roze or whatever her name is. :D

:mad:

anyway, i'm sure my son agrees with you on this one. :D

The Datajacks steal off the other factions for their stuff. I quite like their style, but I imagine them in a certain way, possibly unique to myself. I didn't like Ali's portrayal of them in Joe so much.

Actually I did really like some of the actual covert ops parts, I don't share the same ideas about how their society works, however.

Edited by chuft

Edited by chuft

:DD

Their bases ought to be underground/hidden in hills, you know.

Edited by chuft

A Dune 4X could be a really good game, actually. That goes down in ideas notebook #2.

Edited by chuft

Edited by chuft

Edited by chuft

:DD chuft, dude; you are SUCH a prize. That is awesome stuff. :b:

Edited by chuft

Edited by chuft

Oooh. VERY nice. You've got a good eye for this, chuft.

Edited by chuft

The biggest part of being an artist is having a good eye; the rest is technical skills that can be learned.

Those Cthulhu bases ought to be placed a bit lower in the frame in the .pcxs, I think; something looks wrong about how they sit in the water...