DDragon

SMAC/X PBEM Game proposal...

161 posts in this topic

SMAC v5.0 game

No code has to be inserted here.

ok people i need an active count.... who is still here and willing/ready to play this game?

yet to confirm: mullet, thehatta, -dragon-, Armageddon, Bodissey

Bodissey seems to be no longer active on the boards (last activity on 22-06-10),

mullet's last activity is on 31-07-2010 and -dragon- was last seen on 08-07-10

Dolgo has only agreed to be a 'turn-mover', so we are still short of players unless you want this to be a duel game.

I'm up for it. I'd like to be Morgan if nobody else has choosen him.

I'd like to switch from Peacekeepers to Spartans. I'm playing the Angels in the other game and the PKs are pretty darn similar, so...

Also, there's a guy on my campus who will probably be interested in joining as well if we'd have him. Don't remember which faction he was interested in. I realize that this game will be very similar to the one we're already doing, but this one is original SMAC and there'll be one new player.

Edit: So I guess if there's nobody else interested in joining, I don't know how much longer we'll wait around, or maybe not start the game at all. DDragon's call really.

Edited by shhizm

Hi, I'm a friend of shhizm. Seeing as Gains are now taken... with University, Spartans, and Believers to choose from? I'll go for the University please.

Edited by Swissdictator

Taken care of bdanv, and thank you!

Edited by Swissdictator

SMAC v5.0 game

No code has to be inserted here.

Apr 2010

Downloads

Uploads

Default DBrick can play!

I'll play....

years of experience, even some multiplayer, using ICQ ... SgtSlick n all them zerbonar...etc

I think DDragon and thehatta are both inactive...DD for the moment, thehatta maybe permanently...not to mention, none of us have 'years of experience', so...