Vishniac

Applications required for gubernatorial positions

9 posts in this topic

This is it!

While the new architecture is being discussed, we need to know who's interested in taking responsibilities of one city, and what comes with, and making it grow, prosper and multiply (colonize new lands and enhance your voting power... Details in the architecture thread; go tell what you think of it if you didn't already BTW!)

So, state your intention and your cities of interest in descending order!

Morgan Industries and Interstellar are the most powerful yet but that means more responsibilities too.

As for me, I'll say that I would take any city if there is one left. Otherwise, I'm perfectly happy to keep the Strategic Forces and have some voting power associated with this function.

Come on, show the CEO that you have what it takes to fund new enterprises and make them thrive on a new world! :cool:

Listing bases in order of preference

Morgan Transport

Morgan Mines

Morgan Interstellar

Morgan Industries

Hopefully I won't screw up too badly

Any base,

and I would wait, until some base is available, in case there is more applicants.

I prefer Morgan Interstellar, but I'm willing to try any of the bases. Just check my orders to make sure I don't make any exceptionally boneheaded moves.

We have only these 2 applications so far. How about:

Dolgorukov - Morgan Transport

Mart - Morgan Mines

Morgan Industries and Morgan Interstellar would stay with turnplayer (given to new governors as they arrive).

In fact, that makes:

Dolgorukov - Morgan Transport

Mart - Morgan Mines

nbcman - Morgan Interstellar

Vishniac - Morgan Industries (until someone else declares interest)

Ok, we can proceed then.

Morgan Industries needs to be taken by someone other than Vishniac or any of the other Governors. Come on and claim it people, the best real-estate on the planet is being handed out for free.

Accounting junior partner Bodissey reporting to duty. If no one claims the post, I can give it a try.

Accounting junior partner Bodissey reporting to duty. If no one claims the post, I can give it a try.

Ok, it's yours!

You've got the city, its defending scout and the former on the East (which task would have been to set a sensor before installing a base there, but you're free now to change these plans however you feel).

Go on with the sensor array. I don't want to mess your carefully laid plans right now.