Mart

Morgan Lottery

The first contact with other faction will be with...   6 members have voted

1. 1. The first contact with other faction will be with...

• tree-hugging Gaians
    • nihilistic Hiverians
    • unethical Scientists
    • lunatic Militarists
    • fanatical Believers
    • whimpering Peacekeepers
    • banana-tainted Broccolists

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

100 EC from private CEO Morgan account.

The winners receive 100 EC from private CEO Morgan Bank reserves and free xenobeer in Morgan Industries Rec Commons till 2150.

What do the losers pay?

In unprecedented decision, CEO Morgan decided to never burden Morgan Lottery losers with usual "loser fee".

(It is not true, that this decision has something to do with inability of all closest CEO Morgan advisers to always win the Lottery. CEO Morgan also never gave any explicit explanation.)

Ok, some advice is needed.

There is possibly another Morgan Lottery. The question would be, what the prize would be. Is 100 EC appropriate? So far, we as individual characters in the game do not roleplay personal possesion of "money": EC (and maybe that's good). However, such possibility exist, even slightest. So I don't know. Personally, I do not see this coming soon.

Free xenobeer sounds good too, although I never had this stuff. (I lack my ginseng tincture and have to go with some strawberry-plum 'extract' all because they no longer have any good ginseng root in herbal stores here - world is going to no good...)

0.1 EC would be more appropriate, after all, have you ever heard of a lottery prize that rivals its country's entire GDP for that year?

Let it be 1 EC. And free xenobeer in Morgan Industries Recreation Commons for 10 years.

Ok, nobody guessed right.

First contact established with Gaians.