Enjoy the new WePlayCiv theme!

Any feedback is welcome, just go to this topic: 

Buster's Uncle

DG sign-up thread.

78 posts in this topic

Two more threads made sticky, sign-up and welcome.

I'll sign up I guess, just to make Buncle happy.

It does, it does.

...Since when do you do anything just to make me happy?

...Since when do you do anything just to make me happy?

I don't have to sign up you know...

I received a cryptic e-mail from the civfanatics forum that I posted in last year or so that led me to this game. It's obviously fate. I'm totally interested. Do you guys have room for a newbie to your forum?

Welcome, Grakelin!

I received a cryptic e-mail from the civfanatics forum..

if you are Concept at CFC, then the email was from me. :)

Nay, I am a Grakelin at CFC. Though it was you who alerted me to this. I posted a one-liner in September 2009 that just said 'I like the Morganites as builders' (embarrasingly short now that I look back), forgot about it, and went on my way.

Six months later...

then it was only a subscribed thread notification

I would like to join the game. I am an old SMAC player, not SMACX because I could not

find the game to buy it; but recently I got it from Sold Out, it's legitimate and works with

Windows XP.

I can play and save and come back to it, but I cannot get your save, perhaps because I'm trying to put it in My Documents folder. Please,can someone to help me?

I can play and save and come back to it, but I cannot get your save, perhaps because I'm trying to put it in My Documents folder. Please,can someone to help me?

Hi Fed,

Find your game folder, it may be:

c:\Program files\Firaxis...\Sid Meier...\

And there is "saves" subfolder. This is where usually game saves are. Smacx is from the time when saves did not use "my games" place in "documents."

You could also navigate to "my games" within the game. The ini file will save the last save path.

Thank you,Mart.

I got to open and see the initial save and hope the same will happen to the following ones.

So, I am in.

It has been way to long since I played an AC game. I would love to play this sign me up! I have never had the expansion just the first game so will be at somewhat of a disadvantage also never liked this faction heh, but should be fun. I have a lot of experience playing zak. Has it started yet or are we still in planning stages?

It's freshly underway. Welcome to the Playground, and welcome aboard the DG.