Rhoth

[PBEM] The Rhoth Strikes Back

1,389 posts in this topic

A day of discoveries - glass-like rocks that glisten in the midday sun, stick-like plants as tall as the trees, the village of the sun worshippers, and a painted man with a beard down to his knees! :eek:

Gotta lay off that strange tasting nectar the village ladies are concocting.......

Nugog.....

Quit calling me a ho. Frickin' Canadian. ;)

3720bc to Rob

And he summited the hill to discover a wide open expanse of water. The maritime winds buffeted him, his senses assaulted by the salty spray, and intoxicating aromas wafted down from further up the coast. What could be mingled in with the unmistakable smell of charred animal flesh? He would have to investigate closer........ :expectnod:

Nugog....

As he headed up the coastline the fragrant aromas intensified, drawing him ever closer to its source. The lush canopies of a variety of vegetation came into view and a single majestic peak stood like a sentinel, guarding the location of the mysterious smells. Quite how long his maker could post about not very much of value happening he wasn't sure, and would his avid readers even be reading his rambling prose who could tell, for it seemed they had given up on such endeavours many moons ago.....

Nugog.....

Sorry Rob, I'm only going to post Tatooine Times posts every so often. I just can't do it more often. But I still intend to continue.

From Bubonic Beta to Rickety Rob

A Rhyme of Two Oceans

What are little boys made of?

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails

That's what little boys are made of !"

:spew:

What are little girls made of?

"Sugar and spice and all things nice

That's what little girls are made of!"

:drool:

Nugog.....

Looks like no for the AIs which is fine with me. We have five players now so if any of nugog's friends want to join we'll have to discuss map size. I'd personally prefer to cap at six, maybe seven, but five is good too if none of nugog's friends want to join.

I remember a PBEM game back in Civ3 times where there were five players in various time zones and we got a turn done almost every day. The timing worked out so perfectly and everyone was having fun with it so made it a point to play and get it sent on as quickly as possible.

I'd say so, but they're getting real clever!!

What are little girls made of?

"Sugar and spice and all things nice

That's what little girls are made of!"

Um. Don't think so.

BoysandGirls.jpg

Save sent.

Once again the painted man crossed his path; returning to his homeland, or searching out new and unexplored regions to subject to his brutal tyranny?

Only time will tell.......

Nugog....

Um. Don't think so.

BoysandGirls.jpg

Save sent.

Future stripper? ;)

I'd say so, but they're getting real clever!!

:eek:

:scared:

Oh yeah - onto Harovan....................