Rhoth

[PBEM] The Rhoth Strikes Back

1,389 posts in this topic

Sorry about the delay, I have been doing final inspections at work, and very busy at home this week. I should be able to catch up tonight.

2520bc to Rob. Yay, it's on again. :)

Nugog....

Nugog.....

Turn sent.

Guys, I will be away at my brother's house over easter. I'm going tomorrow (sunday) in the early afternoon my time and return tuesday around the same time. I will be able to log onto WPC and may be play (my brother has Civ4), but don't count on it.

Rhoth

Happy Easter all.

I hope you all get lots of Hot Cross Buns, Lamb, and Deviled Eggs :)

2240bc to Rob

Devilled Eggs???

Nugog....

Devilled Eggs???

Here is a good basic recipe that wasn't blocked by the IT fascists at work:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/03/31/1129903/get-the-kids-excited-with-boiled.html

There are probably hundreds of variations on this recipe. I don't use relish and I do use hot sauce for example. And I usually also put paprika in the yolk mixture not just on top.

I usually just cut the eggs in half, mix the egg yolk mixture, and then restuff and chill the eggs. The above recipe shows some other "creative" ways to slice and restuff an egg.

I love em. My three boys and I ate a dozen eggs made into deviled eggs yesterday.

Oh, I'm well aware what Devilled Eggs are, but what's the connection to Easter??

Oh, I'm well aware what Devilled Eggs are, but what's the connection to Easter??

Coloring Easter Eggs.

Candy Eggs

Easter Egg Hunts

Lots of egg stuff going on during Easter, so I guess its just a further extension of that.

My kids are older 15, 17, 19, so coloring eggs is no big deal anymore, so instead of hardboiled we have deviled eggs which everyone seems to enjoy.

Thats my connection anyway, its probably an ethnic thing in certain parts of the States.

I didn't get anything con. Please resend.

Still didn't get anything. Can you just post it here please?

Your ISP or virus protection or something is all of the sudden zapping it.

This is why I don't play PBEms any longer, you spend more time dicking around with this stuff than playing the game.