RMcD94

Punishment Sphere (Really Mean AI?)

63 posts in this topic

I've done it a few times now, but you can offer all of your bases to your Pact Brother/Sister.

This of course means you lose (sucks that you can't watch it).

Anyway, I was just playing there, and I knew I was going to lose, so I thought, instead of my enemy getting my bases, why not give them to my Pact Brother, Cha Dawn. I'd been Pact Brother with him from the start and we'd happily shared technology with each other. Now, I like to think that after I've gave him all my technology, all of my cash and all of my bases, that he'd give me a nice home to retire into, or perhaps let me govern a base.

But no, I get the punishment sphere video.

The AI must be really mean.

I dunno. This is Cha Dawn we're talking about...

More fun to contemplate a reward from Deirdre...

I'd never thought to try this. You can gift your HQ? Or do you have to wait till you lose your HQ base and then gift the rest?

I'd never thought to try this. You can gift your HQ? Or do you have to wait till you lose your HQ base and then gift the rest?

That's what I also remembered: You can't gift your HQ. It's true; I just tested this in the scenario editor. After deleting the HQ, then all other bases appear to be "giftable".

Petek

Well, the alternative might be the brood pit, so...

Cheers, LT.

The brood pit may be Cha's idea of a good time for all we know...

Of course it's the brood pit in Cha's case. Were do you think he holds residence?

I am sure you would do the same thing if the roles were reversed. :devil:

I would have let the guy be the governor of some settlement or be my second in command.

Planet Spartan's. How come you can't merge them? That'd be interesting.

[i lost my HQ and then won it back actually]

I bet you hadn't rebuilt the headquarters facility again, though.

That middle line doesn't scan.

Merging factions. Combining beliefs.

Cult of Planet + Spartans = Planet Spartans, Green Warriors

Nope, never knew it got destroyed.

It did if the base had been captured. The conqueror couldn't own two headquarters facilities- they're one to a customer.

More fun to contemplate a reward from Deirdre...

You might end up with a tour of the ecology of fungus dwelling zoofauna rather than the fun reward you're thinking of. (Though the zoofauna could still be pretty interesting.)

(Though the zoofauna could still be pretty interesting.)

You mean in line with the fun reward BU was thinking about? ;)

A fella needs a fun reward once in a while. Pickly is an anthropomorphic pickle, though, so he's probably more into xenoflora.

I seen Pickly looking since I posted that speculation. Clearly, he don't wanna say...

You mean in line with the fun reward BU was thinking about? ;)

I was not actually thinking of this angle at all. (Now I'm sure you'll start making a bunch of angle jokes)

Was just thinking "xenofauna tour" in terms of a lab or zoo or something along those lines. (nothing sexual in any way.)

I was not actually thinking of this angle at all. (Now I'm sure you'll start making a bunch of angle jokes)
Problem is just... what's the insult line for Deirdre again? Had something to do with dancing through flora or something, no? :p

Cheers, LT.

Now that you mention it, there was somthin' about wearin' nay trewswers, too.... :nod:

Back when I was teamed with Misotu against Redfred and Googlie, we were playing Hive/Uni vs. Gaians/Cult.

The name of the combat was, quite aptly, Amoral Overseers vs. Naked Wormjockeys.

There was also a fair bit of joking back and forth between Misotu and me about girly bits, which at one point manifested on naming rude landmarks on the map.

...She's not making that up, folks. I've seen screenies...