Buster's Uncle

Taking requests...

308 posts in this topic

..I took another pass. This one's centered better.

:detective: no zoom blur effect though.

You wanna refund? I'll take another pass shortly.

I need to go nag Dale some more, 'cause I'm out of upload slots to display things.

I'll take another pass shortly.

waiting..

Yessir. Quiet morning on WPC- I'm already caught up- so I think I can get you something very soon, provided I can work out how to do the effect you describe quickly.

:detective: i see it now! :D

can you leave the base icon untouched (not blurred) and extend the blur effect over the rest of the picture?

Hey, that would be easy- except that I have to cut out the OCC words, too. I'm on it.

Here. I can bring up the blur a lot more almost instantly now that I've done the cutting out, so let me know...

OneCityCiv4.jpg

Locutus hooked me up. Here it is with even more blur.

picture.php?albumid=23&pictureid=336

BTW, I could change bases if you like- I just went with the wrestlers' base as something generic that didn't favor anyone involved, but an official faction not involved in this game might do better.

Still on that?

sorry to bugger you

Lay some images on me' date=' and think about the background you'd like.[/quote']

Ok, how about these?

255539-74458-ms-marvel.jpg

314473-78500-nighthawk.jpg

I was thinking having a sponge as the background? Either that or an American flag. Then put SpongeSpider in whatever color works with what you have.

If you feel up to it, here are the other characters (optional):

676147-hu7.jpg

79813-40586-andreas-strucker.jpg

883719-869593_8393269382a11_super.png

77345-20013-shang-chi.jpg

Ho. I'd missed that you wanted Shang Chi until I saw him. I am all over this. It's Tueday, so no promise for speedy delivery, but this is topping my build queue.

picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=485

?

I have saved the individual elements, so a redo is doable. Cropping them out of their backgoround is the big part of the work...

picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=485

?

I have saved the individual elements' date=' so a redo is doable. Cropping them out of their backgoround is the [i']big[/i] part of the work...

I feel the white edging could be something else but I understand you don't want to lose too much to like colors. Is it possible to overlay this entire image onto a yellow sponge image? I think that would be the finishing touch. But it's certainly usable as is. Let me know if it's possible to overlay? Maybe it's something I could even do myself since you've done the hard part of cutting them out of their pics.

Also, and this is just a nitpick: maybe shuffle the smaller characters around a bit? I like the position of Nighthawk and Ms. Marvel where they are. Maybe move Deadpool over to where Humbug is and Humbug to the center left of Shang-Chi, shifted right of him? Also, maybe make Swordsman III just a tad larger since you can barely tell who he is?

I'm very pleased with your original flag color design as background.

Edited by Arcainite

So- the sponge as a translucent layer over? No, you just mean set it all over a sponge, don't you? Let me see if I can find a top-down picture of a sponge...

picture.php?albumid=29&pictureid=486

?

That's perfect for the background! Nice! I'll send SpongeSpider this version. Any finetuning at this point, becomes purely for perfectionism I think. Thank you so much, Buster's_Uncle! You're awesome!

And if you like the penguins from Madagascar, check out my latest Turn Sent response in Remember Me? I think you'll get a kick out of it.

Here's a picture upload requested by buster's uncle.

(It's an extra picture to possibly help with some custom faction work.)

girlsvotingwirtoutdeaththreats.jpg