Buster's Uncle

Taking requests...

308 posts in this topic

Remember, I'm interested in feedback about the best possible smilie codes. If you're like me, you mostly just type the things because you mostly post from Quick Reply. The code I'm posting with the .gifs here are what I'm going to suggest if no one says anything, and that's what it will be then if they're implemented...

:drone:

Domai.gif

:drone:

i would go for :domai: on this one.

My thinking is that the common word would be that much easier to recall for some- it's the same number of letters, but a long as it says "Domai" in the hovertext-- and :drone: underlines that one's unusual utility at doubling as an insult...

I know, Dan, I know; but I feel like death warmed over, and this is all I feel like doing that's useful right now...

:cha:

Cha.gif

No code has to be inserted here.

the scenario should be ready for Monday night if everything goes fine.

front page needed for this One City Civ game. i want to report it in the news section as this will be the first OCC since a very looooong time.

i can go for the usual council screen, but maybe you can think of something original..

also first game for Draz here at WPC :)

None of the players have SMAC leaderhead avis, and they all have avis now, so we could do that...

Hi. Please make me an avatar for my sister's kid thattss 8 month's old a skateboard one his name is grim grim on a skate would do it . I'll devote a base to you after Ali gets one you know she's gotta go first otherwise the world would blow up. Gotta please the godess right?

Sure. The word "grim" (lowercase?), or the Death character from the Grim & Evil cartoon?

You usually make more sense- still into the Mexican beer, I bet. There' a drunk thread in OT that you should have at.

There's a dedicated thread for avatar requests, you know.

Sure. The word "grim" (lowercase?)' date=' or the Death character from the Grim & Evil cartoon?

You usually make more sense- still into the Mexican beer, I bet. There' a drunk thread in OT that you should have at.

There's a dedicated thread for avatar requests, you know.[/quote']

Isn't this it? My baad and you're right I'm on the last of my 16 bought. Gotta look up that thread but I'll make an update for the Santi one first.

And his name is Grim. Rather strange for a little fellow but who am I to question my sister?

That didn't make a lot of sense and you didn't answer my question.

You want the word "Grim" riding on a skateboard? And do you mean an animated smilie instead? There's a thread for smilie requests in OT. Let's take this to the right thread.

None of the players have SMAC leaderhead avis' date=' and they all have avis now, so we could do that...[/quote']

forgot about this! :wall:

Yes? It's pretty elementary. So, you wanna do a council screen with everyone's avatar, or shall I?

Another vague visual idea is something on the notion of one city challenge. An image of a single base very small in the middle of a very large map (full of worms?). You'd need a screenie for that, I think, not me.

another council on the main site page it's a bit too much, don't you think?

Probably. One tiny base against a big world is a strong idea if it can be brought off visually. The base needs to stand out.

The base needs to stand out.

maybe a zoom blur effect can help.. can you do something like that?

Request for a friend of mine from the Sony Spider-Man boards again. His name is SpongeSpider and he needs a sig.

I'd like to request that you feature Nighthawk, Ms. Marvel, Humbug, Swordsman III (Andreas Strucker of the Thunderbolts, formerly from the X-Men twin villains known as Fenris), Deadpool, and Shang-Chi. If you don't think you can handle that many characters, just use Nighthawk and Ms. Marvel.

Let me know if you need help finding images. I use www.comicvine.com to find most of mine. 500 by 165 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller) are the allowed dimensions.

Lay some images on me, and think about the background you'd like.