Buster's Uncle

Taking requests...

308 posts in this topic

Hero :D (yeah, i should have asked you here, in the requests thread!)

Just a quick portrait switch and a little text editing? I've mentioned doing the Pretty Princesses for Buster's Daddy, haven't I?

Yeah, seen it on you custom factions page, haven't played any of those factions though... have barely PLAYED smac at all in the last month or so!

Going to make a nice new logo, change the base colours a bit etc, but yeah, you get the idea, i'll post it up in a bit, when it's finished...

Edit: if buster's daddy is on these forums, that should be his username... :)

Edited by Larrin

I.... don't think I'll try to lure him in. We have a complex relationship, and I wouldn't want to have to worry about what I said. I say an awful lot, you know.

Looking forward to the Larrin's Brother faction.

Yeah, i understand... Mmm the faction will be here soon, i'm just back to hunt down a blank faction3.pcx i think i posted when i first came here...

PS... where are the smilies?!? i would frown, but i suppose its christmas and the only option left is :)

Aaah, they're back... :zak:

Nearly there, if you're still about BU, any chance of posting morgan's txt file?

cheers ;)

Brilliant, thanks, now i can see bed on the horizon... don't think i'll be left there for long though, my family like to be up at the crack of dawn on christmas for some reason, and it's just gone 5am... wish i'd got this finished sooner! :yawn:

oh, and, cool... :alucard:, haven't watched Helsing in ages!

Don't let the OT chatter fool you; (not that I mind the OT chatter- au contrair) I am still taking requests, Lady and Gentlemen.

Hey Dan- if RL loosens its grip on you, I'm here and I'm bored. Wide open opportunity to work on those GOTM graphics.

While I've got your attention, do you think we ought to ask that some of the excellent newb threads on the front page be moved to Help, Bugs & Tips? It would be polite to ask the consent of the OPers, but still- a lot of them might fit as well or better there.

Edited by Buster's Uncle

Hey Dan- if RL loosens its grip on you, I'm here and I'm bored. Wide open opportunity to work on those GOTM graphics.

i'm waiting for the private forum for that.

While I've got your attention, do you think we ought to ask that some of the excellent newb threads on the front page be moved to Help, Bugs & Tips?

sadly, there's a lot to be done in that area..

How's this, Arcanite?

picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=137

I can add some stuff if you like... Now, remember who your buddy is...

Edited by Buster's Uncle

How's this' date=' Arcainite?

[img']http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=137[/img]

I can add some stuff if you like... Now, remember who your buddy is...

I like it, but I do think it needs some sort of background, even if it's just a dark grey shading. A spider-Man red with black webbing would also probably work.

Since Prodigy is so dark and Dagger is so light, maybe black on the right fading to a light grey or white on the left?

And, yes, you're my buddy!

picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=138

The background you added really makes it pop and takes it from bland to "wow" so kudos! Now I can hand it over to her. I'll relay her response to you here. If you're ever bored enough, let me know if you want to do more like this one, but she's the only one who had no sig at all that I can think of.

First thing when I get up is not the best time to hand me an assignment and get prompt action, BTW. I ended up having people to talk to all day Friday, but that's unusual. Mid-afternoon or mid evening usually will find me a little bored and rarin' to go.

Speaking of boring mid evenings, it turns out the leaderhead smilies are pretty useful in MP, so Dolg has inspired me to take on the SMACX leaders.

I will need SMACers to speak up and help me pester urge Dale to implement these when I'm done...

Here's bdanv in his last incarnation.

:roze:

roze.gif

Okay, I don't want to have to remember how to spell H'rminee everytime I want to use this one, so if you've got a better idea, speak up before we're stuck with what I ask Dale to do forever...

:caretake:

caretake.gif

..Here's bdanv in his last incarnation..

finally! thx, BU!

No sweat. I'm going to try to get at least Domai done, too, before I go sleep.