Buster's Uncle

Taking requests...

308 posts in this topic

I want to call attention to the SMAC leaderhead smilies posted in posts 20-28 if this thread. Dale has seen them and right now is the time to go to the Smilies Suggestions thread in Site forum and speak up if you want them...

I can do more- anything SMAC, including animations. Even things we can't get them to implement, you might want to host and link, like I've done with the :notes:notes.png smilie forever now.

So any requests?

Edited by Buster's Uncle

Dan. DAAAAN! Go speak up for the SMAC leaderhead smilies!

:yang: :doit:

SORRY!

i'm around, but i don't have much time to browse the forum. RL is killing me. maybe tonight..

Okay, DON'T anyone go speak up for the SMAC leaderhead smilies in the 'Smilies Suggestions' thread in Site.

Sheesh.

... Things tight at work?

:yes:

also, here's snowing like crazy and i loosing almost 2 hours everyday to thaw out my car, fit it with chains... :(

Wow, sounds like your snow is worse than the stuff in the UK, and the whole country seems to grind to a halt here as soon as there is an inch of snow ;)

Okay' date=' DON'T anyone go speak up for the SMAC leaderhead smilies in the 'Smilies Suggestions' thread in Site.[/b']

DONE!

i'm off, to dig my way to the car. wish me luck!

P.S. :excited: :biggrin:

(Also :leia: :blackmail: :sarc: :tramp: :sad: :biker: :easy: :lalala::spock: :wezil: :gun_cowboy::notes: and :modban: -because I made them all and I'm thrilled.)

I was beginning to wonder if anyone noticed. Thanks for speaking up; it took some cooperation from the tribe (and I suppose my explanation to Nikolai didn't hurt) to finally get the doggone things implemented.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately"- Franklin

Did i post my shout in the right thread then? :zak: (i'm going to be using that for ages)

Yessir, you did. :zak:

(Dale follwed my example in misspelling Deirdre for the smilie code :diedre:- I should try to get him to fix that, shouldn't I?)

don't just stand there! do something about it!

Yessir.

I may need the nag squad band to chip in tomorrow if Dale misses my post...

i'll be around

***EDIT***

no need for that. Dale's here already.

Edited by bdanv

HEY- I just noticed that I got Help Bugs & Tips renamed. It's now Help, Bugs & Tips. That's changed just this afternoon...

I am great.

hmm.. I guess it kinda' compensates for misspelling :diedre:

:D