Buster's Uncle

Taking requests...

308 posts in this topic

Whatever is easier for you to work with I guess. I only gave those because they were the first two I found that were kind of school related in nature after going through a few hundred images on google. 1st has a classroom background and in the second she is holding books. I don't really have a preference, but the 2nd seems higher quality.

The first, then - dunno how much I'll crop it, and the tie telegraphs that it's supposed to be a schoolgirl uniform better...

Disclaimer: this may actually never become a real mod, but would you considering doing faction portraits for my Second Ship factions? I'm in the fanfic mood right now so I'm going to write up a few more leader bios and faction stats.

I'm game. Do you want to start a Modding guild thread, or shall we work in your existing thread?

I'll need you to save me work by throwing what images you can at me - preferably one faction at a time. You'll need leader portrait, bases, logo, and a diplomacy landscape for each - I can make many photos look like paintings, and can draw well enough to create simple logos from scratch if I have to, but photos at least suggesting what you have in mind are required - landscapes, and bases from scratch are above my graphics paygrade...

I think I'll start a new thread here, need to dust off ideas that are anywhere between 2 to 9 years old...

I think initially I'm just happy with portraits and maybe faction icons. I have scans of the primary school-level sketches I made from the early '00s to kind of give an idea of the emblems. Since this has always been more of a hypothetical concept set of factions, I don't want to ask you to do too much, since this is really just fanfics. It'd be cool to see my hypothetical faction leaders brought to life though.

Check here, here and here for 51 bases for you to choose from that would be almost no work for me to drop in.

Start that thread and we can get to work.

I am from Wisconsin. Says so right under my avatar. ;)

Happy New Year, I hope all is well